3.9

"I'm finished. Wait here I'll get a shirt for you."

The younger muttured as he put down what he had used and made his way up the stairs to his brothers room who gladly was at his boyfriends house.

He randomly took a black shirt and ran down again, throwing it at Mark before he checked his phone if he had any new messages.

"Now that I'm here already we could.. like.. work on the project don't you think?"

Haechan looked up and saw the older standing on the other side of the kitchen isle, fiddling with the hem of Yugyeoms shirt.

"Probably you're right.. whatever, let's just do it."

××××××××

"Hyuckie I'm home! I brought food for you!"

Yugyeoms voice halled through the house but he got no response, which was pretty unusual considering he brought food. His brother usually would do everything for food.

Worrying if something had happened, he made his way to Haechans room to see if he was in there. He probably heard music again and didn't even hear Yugyeom coming home.

He aprubtly opened the door but stopped his movements as he saw his brother sleeping in his bed. Cuddled up to Mark who was awake and obviously didn't know what to do.

"What the heck?" Yugyeom whispered.

"Help me." Mark mouthed, not wanting to wake up the sleeping brunette.

"Nope." the older said before he quietly left.

-------------

a/n; g'day

it's the 26th of october and my last chap was published on the 18th i think?

i just thought it'd be nice to upload again as
i had this chap finished already

i'm tired and school starts again on monday
and i tried to finish my homework but
my brain is like "give up i can't work"

so yea i gave up lol

what are your plans for halloween?