4.1

About an hour later, Mark had everything he needed for his confession and made his way over to the youngers house with a big bunch of roses in his hands.

It was pretty cliché but he knew Haechan liked it that way. The only thing he worried about was if Haechan loved him too, and if he was able to trust Mark after what he had done.

While being caught in his thoughts, he already stood in front of the house of the younger and honestly wanted to run away again. He was way too scared of getting rejected.

Taking a few deep breaths, attempting to calm him down but miserably failing, he quickly pressed the bell before he would pull away. He was scared Haechan would hear his heart beating when he opened the door.

After a few seconds, he heard foot steps coming closer and was very embarrassed to see Yugyeom standing in front of him.

"Hey Mark. Wait a second.", Yugyeom chuckled before he closed the door again and yelled for his brother to go to the door.

Again he heard foot steps, then Haechan stood in front of him. His eyes went wide as he looked at the roses.

"What the heck?", he asked, eyes wandering between Marks face and the big bunch of roses.

-----------------

a/n; hey

pretty early update lol

i'm right now working on new chapters because i want to finally finish the story

i still have one markhyuck fanfiction finished but i don't think i'll ever upload it

i'm working on one where i'll probably change the ship

and i have one 'planned', at least i have a title already lmao

well let's see what happens because my exams are starting and i'll have one next week and then i'll write two each week so yeah i won't have fun