3.7

"Yo dude how's your project going?"

Jeno put his arm around Haechans shoulder, pulling him along towards the exit.

"How should it go?"

The younger mumbled, staring at the ground as he was tired.

"I mean.. working with your ex best friend? I luckily got paired up with Jaemin, we make out more than we search for informations."

Jeno said, staring at the sky with loving eyes as he thought of his boyfriend. Haechan chuckled before saying goodbye to the black haired and going inside the bus that had stopped in front of them.

Once he was home, he threw his bag on the ground and went inside his room. He took off his jeans before throwing himself on his bed, deciding to take a good nap before everything else.

×××××××

The door bell abruptly pulled him out of his deep nap. The brunette rubbed his eyes as he made his way to the front door, not caring about how he looked or that he wasn't wearing any pants.

When he opened the door, he didn't think of Mark leaning onto his doorframe, small cuts and lacerated wounds all over his face, neck and arms.

---------------

a/n; hey guys

i'm sorry i can't upload as often anymore but i've been incredible busy with school and my riding participation

and i'm hella tired and moody because i don't get enough sleep at all but we finally have holidays so i'll try my best to get my sleep level up a bit

but today [12'10] is my birthday (isn't great but i'm finally older)

hope you like the chapter even though i just wrote it :)