Chapter Seven

I could feel butterflies in my stomach as I drove to the office that day. What was going to happen. Was Luke going to say something? Or was he going to pretend it never happened. I was hoping for the first option.

"Morning boys" I said gliding into the studio. "Hi" They all said in unison. Luke expression wasn't any more or less excited then it ever was, which kind of disappointed me. Of course. he hates me why would I ever think he could really like me. He was probably just drunk last night and doesn't remember anything.

I sat down disappointed, ready to help the boys with anything they needed. "Oh my God my head is thumping..I drank way too much last night" Ashton said massaging his head. "Same.." Michael and Calum said groaning. "I didn't drink at all" I said laughing at their pain. "Yeah me neither" Luke said biting his lip ring which caused me to smile slightly

"Eh why don't you guys go take a nap or eat something and Kate and me will finish up here. There isn't that much left to do" Luke suggested leaning back in his chair.

"YES! that would be amazing. Only if that is okay with you Kate?" Ashton said turning to me. "Yeah I don't mind" I said shrugging casually not trying to make it obvious that I wanted alone time with Luke. "Okay you're both lifesavers!" Michael said getting up from his chair. "Try not to kill each other while we're gone" Calum said with a smile as they walked out. "Bye" I said waving. I went straight to work not making an eye contact with Luke. I could feel his gaze on me from the side. "What?" I said turning to him smirking. I was meet by a smirk from him. "Come here" He said lifting his face gesturing for me to go over to him.

I stood up slowly, walking over to him as he sat in the swivel chair. "What?" I asked standing inches away from his spread apart legs. He sat up biting his lip. "We should probably talk about last night" He said sitting up straight in his chair and resting his hands on my hips. "What is there to talk about?" I teased him. "Well..." He said pulling me onto his lap so that I was now straddling him. "I was wondering if you would maybe want to do it again?" He asked as he left slopping kisses on my neck.

I let out a soft moan as he bit on my skin. "What do you mean, make out again?" I said teasing him as I leaned back my head. "That's exactly what I mean.." He said kissing a straight line from my chest all the way up to my lips. pressing them to mine. I opened my mouth as he slipped his tongue in. manoeuvring it around my mouth gently.

"I thought you hated me" I said pulling out of this kiss slightly. "I did..but I also realised you're incredibly sexy" He said biting my lower lip. "Oh really? and what if I told you that I don't fine you sexy?" I said teasing him again. "Well if you didn't you wouldn't be sitting on my lap like this right now" He said smirking at me. "True.." I agreed wrapping my arms around his neck as I leaned back in. 

We decided to stop after about a half an hour, incase the boys came back. I really didn't want to ask but it was eating away at me. "So what is this? Like what do you want this to be?" I asked feeling slightly needy. "Well.." Luke said brushing my hair out of my face as I chewed on my nails like a 5 year old.

"I like you..a lot actually and I think that there could potentially be something between us..but I don't want the boys to know until we know there is something there because if there's not then it would just be awkward. Don't you think?" He asked me. "Yeah I know what you mean. So you want us to like sneak around?" I asked him.

"I wouldn't call it sneaking around..it's just being selective when choosing where and when we make out" He said giving me a cheesy smile. I giggled at his cuteness. "Okay it's a deal" I said holding out my hand for him. He shook it. "Nice doing business with you Katherine" He said smirking. I was about to tell him not to call me that when he pulled my arm pulling my lips to his pecking them

"We're back!" I heard the boys call from down the corridor. I gasped jumping off Luke, sprinting back to my original position. Fixing my hair in the process. "Hey" I said as the 3 of them walked in. "Hey, you guys have fun?" Michael asked us. "Yeah Luke and I always have fun" I said rolling my eyes. "Wow I can almost taste the sarcasm" Ashton said sitting down. I turned to Luke and he gave a quick wink when the boys weren't looking.