Chapter Fourteen

"It’s just us now, finally.." Luke said intertwining our fingers, leaning his forehead on mine, about to lean in to kiss me. "Think again Hemmings" Daddy said as he walked up to us. I giggled as I noticed Lukes’ cheeks go bright red. He cleared his throat. “Hello again Sir” He said fidgeting with his shirt. “The other boys left already, why didn’t you go with them?”Daddy asked. “Ehhh..Kate said I could ehh stay over” He said terrified. "Oh okay, that’s no problem, we have lots of spare rooms" Daddy smirked. I laughed to myself as all three of us got into the car.

Luke kept his body stiffened as I sat beside him in the car. I couldn’t hold back the laughter at how scared of Daddy he was. "So Kate, are you coming to the Tonight Show tomorrow?" Daddy asked and I felt Luke’s muscles relax slightly because the question wasn’t directed at him. “Yeah, definitely. I wouldn’t miss it” I said leaning my head on Luke’s shoulder which caused him to relax slightly.

Thankfully for Luke our place was only a few blocks away. We all got out of the car. "I just have to go to reception for a second, I’ll see you two up there" Daddy said and I nodded as I pulled Luke to the elevator. He let out a deep sigh of relief as the elevator door closed and I burst out laughing. "You’re such a baby" I said nudging him playfully. “I can’t help it, he’s my boss” He said looking down at me. “Doesn’t that technically make me your boss?" I teased, looking up to him. “Mhmm that’s a better image” He said leaning me against the wall of the elevator. “Oh so you like when girls are dominant?” I teased as his lips hovered over mine.“I love it” He said before crashing his lips to mine. Snaking his arm around my waist pulling me body closer to his.

The elevator dinged right before the door opened. I groaned as I pushed Luke off me and dragged him into the apartment with me. I brought him into the kitchen before sitting up on one of the counter stools. Luke walked up to me leaning his body on mine as his hands leaned between my body. “Do you want some coffee?” I asked as he placed a handful of kisses on my lips. “I’d love some” He said biting my lip slightly. I giggled pushing him off me and jumping off the stool. I turned on the pot and turned around and leaned on the counter. “Regular or decaf?” I asked Luke. "Mhmm decaf, I want to be able to sleep tonight, although, I don’t know if we’ll be doing a lot of sleeping.." He said leaning into kiss me again.

"Seems like you have some kind of agenda that I’m not aware of…" I teased as he kissed my neck. "Maybe.." He said and I could feel his smirk on my skin. Someone coughed and Luke and I moved apart. Luke faced flushed red as he saw Daddy standing there. He chuckled at how much he made Luke squirm. "Watch where you put those hands Hemmings, unless you want them cut off" He joked and Luke nodded. “Sorry sir” He said placing his hands in his pockets."I’m just messing with you kid" He said patting Luke’s shoulder. "Oh alright" Luke said laughing nervously.

"Oh my God, you’re such a little bitch" I teased. “He’s a scary man” He mouthed to me and I rolled my eyes. I poured our coffee before taking the cups in my hand and walking towards the couch. Luke followed behind me, holding me by my waist from behind. I flopped down on the couch and Luke sat beside me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he took a sip of coffee. I felt so comfortable in his arms and it felt even better that we didn’t have to hide it anymore.

Luke and I just sat there in a comfortable silence for what felt like hours before Daddy walked in. Luke quickly removed his arm from me as he noticed him standing there. “I’m going to go to bed, you guys sleep tight. Luke I’m cool but I’m not that cool so take the spare bedroom okay?" He said and Luke nodded rapidly as I tried not to laugh. "Night" I said  as he walked out of the room. “God that man terrifies me” Luke said under his breath. "Why? you never mentioned him being scary before" I said frowning at him. "Yeah but now I’m dating his daughter and you guys are really close" He told me. “Oh so now we’re dating?” I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Well..yeah..if you err want to?" He said pulling on his lip ring. “Yeah sounds okay..” I teased as I leaned up to kiss him. That was a lie, it was more than okay. It was all I wanted, Luke to admit he wanted us to an us. We both ended up falling asleep on the couch in each others arms.

Please comment and tell me if I should continue this on here or not.