Question

Alex's POV-

"What the hell was that?!" I hear Ash yell. 

"I don't know, It didn't sound good though" I reply. 

We both look up to see

Fireworks?

At this late at night?

"Alex...what is going on?"

"I don't know.. But it's fitting for what is about to happen"

Ash raises her eyebrows at me and looks confused. 

"Ash.. My girl,  my little, my everything.  Ever since I met you I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. You are funny and smart, and so adorable when in your head spaces... I couldn't imagine myself when any one else but you.  What I'm trying to say is... Ash, will you marry me?" I pull a ring out of my pocket.

Her eyes go wide and soon fill with tears.  Ash then jumps on me, knocking me down. 

"yes yes yes!  A thousand times yes!  I love you too Alex! "

After a few minutes of crying on the ground we stand up, and face each other. I put the ring on Ash's finger. 

"Is this why you have been working late..... To buy this ring?"

"Yes, it is"

"I'm sorry for freaking out.. I shouldn't have done it."

Ash stares at the ground and looks sad. 

"Hey look at me"

She looks me in the eyes. 

"You have really bad anxiety and get scared about things like this.  I know that.  I should have told you why I was working late.. You didn't freak out,  it was my fault and I'm sorry"

Ash smiles. 

"Well it's in the past now... We are engaged!"

"I know.. I'm so happy"

"I love you" Ash kisses me. 

"Let's go back home now baby"

We walk hand and hand all the way back home,  thinking about our future together. 

————

Thanks for reading loves!

💖💖

BTW the song doesn't really go with the chapter... I just really love the song and wanted to put it there.