Date

Alex's POV

Today me and my beautiful wife are going out on a pinic today. Ash hasn't  been out of a headspace must since our wedding day... I love my little girl, but I love my wife too.

So because she suggested to go to the park for a pinic I couldn't say no. It was a beautiful day outside and I wanted to spend it with her. 

-------
Ash and Alex got ready for their date. Alex wore jeans a a sleeveless, lacy, denim shirt. Ash wore a beautiful pink sun dress with flowers all over.

"Wow, you look stunning" Alex says to Ash, mouth agape

"Thank you baby, you look gorgeous as ever" They both smiled at each other and kissed. Then they went to the kitchen to pack the picnic. Sandwiches, chips, strawberrys, cupcakes, and lemonades.

Then they set off to the nearest park.

Ash--

It's nice to just have a date with my lover. We are always together... But when I'm out of my head spaces, it's different and it's calming once and while.

Besides,  I need to talk to her about something important and could really change both of our lives...

======

Once Alex and Ash got to the park, they found a nice shaded part under a tree and sat down to eat. There was talking, laughing, and true happiness and love. It was perfect, what else could they want?

Ash wanted something more,  but she needed to get to courage to say something.

After their afternoon at the park they decided to head home.

Alex ---

Ash had been acting strange today. I know she daydreams a lot but today.. It's seems way out of control. I had an amazing time with her,  but I felt like her mind was always else where. I wonder if anything is wrong. 

Ash -

Just say it ash it would make you feel a lot better

But... What it if didn't?

What if Alex got mad or confused about what she wanted to say? 

All she could do was go for it.

++++++

"What's wrong" "Alex we need to talk" They say simultaneously.

"You go first Ashy, you seem really off today. "

"Well lately... I've just been thinking that--"

^SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEECH

BOOM

-------

Hehehe what will happen to them?