Big Day

Today was the day that Ash and Alex are finally getting married! 

It's taken them months to plan everything. The invitations, flowers, where the wedding would take place,  the dress and tux, etcetera. 

After 2 years of dating there were finally ready to be together for the rest of their lives. 

Alex was wearing a tux

Ash, a dress

Ash, a dress

As you can tell,  the theme was pink

As you can tell,  the theme was pink.  They even got pink and black rings! 

Ash wanted everything to be pink, Alex was happy oblige,  but she wanted a little (lol) black so they compromised

They have been waiting for this day ever since Alex proposed. 

Ash--

Today..... It's finally happening.  I finally get to marry my Alex!  She is the best person,  mommy,  fiance, speaker and caregiver.  I wouldn't want to spend my life with anyone else. 

Even though we fight some times and we might not agree,  I love her and she loves me,  and at the end of the day that's all that matters! 

Alex--

God!  I'm so nervous!  I've been running around making sure everything is PERFECT, my little Ashy only deserves the best. 

Damn... 2 years of actually dating 3 of knowing each other.  It has been a ride.  I remember when Ash told me she was a little,  I told her I was a caregiver. 

Ash is so perfect and I want to give her the whole world... I guess giving her me is good enough,  right? 

Time skip----

It's finally time for Alex and Ash to be married. 

When Ash walked down the aisle, all Alex could do as form tears.  Ash looked so beautiful Alex couldn't comprehend it. 

Ash was thinking the same thing.  Both girls where filled with so much joy!

It was finally time for the wedding vows Alex went first. 

Alex***

"Ash,  my little, my baby,  my love. These past few years have been the best of my life.  They have been filled with love and care. You are always there for me,  I have been for you too. You are my sun and moon and stars. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life taking care of you and loving you. "

My eyes are filled with tears,  and my heart is filled with love. Ash is my whole world.

Ash***

"Alex ever since I met you my life has been so much better. With my depression and anxiety it consumed me and tried to destroy me.  You helped me fight it and learn the meaning of happiness.  You are the best wife and caregiver I could ever have.  You have also helped me learn why my life is worth living.  You can deal with all the anxiety, head spaces, depression, and self hate.  I love you and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. "

"Do you Alex take Ash to be your lawfully wedded wife till death do you part?"

"I do" Alex says while wiping tears from my eyes. 

"Do you Ash take Alex to be your lawfully wedded wife, till death do you part?"

"I do"

"I now pronounce you wife and wife, you may now kiss the bride"

Alex kisses me with all the passion in the world.  It really makes me feel loved. 

×××××

Ash and Alex we're finally married.  Together forever.. Now they were on to deal with life with each other,  starting a brand new adventure. 

But first they were off to a cabin in the woods for their honeymoon. 

__________

Thanks for reading

Sorry it was kinda rushed! 

I've been having a really tough time lately and votes, and more importantly comments,  would really make my day!  Thank you and stay little! 💖💖