4//Unbreakable Bonds

I'm watching as 2 guys I don't recognise step up to do a speech. I look over at Caleb and mouth 'Who are they?' He mouths back straight away 'Jay and Louis'.

I haven't seen either of them since our parents kicked us out but I guess Luca still kept in touch with them all these years since they're here.

They both still look like they did when we were younger: Louis has really pale skin, deep brown eyes and long, messy ginger hair that almost falls to his shoulders and Jay has quite tan skin, hazel eyes and cropped black hair. Jay is going first.

"When we were all younger and carefree, I was best friends with Luca Wilson, Anna Wilson, Grayson Meadows, Frankie Smith and Louis Daniels. We have been best friends since we were little kids that couldn't really walk properly so went around rolling in mud and pelting each other with whatever we could find. Tragedy struck when we were 12. Grayson and his dad were in a car crash and both of them were killed instantly."

Jay mentioning what happened with Grayson is really brave of him. I know he said it because when we were little kids, Luca was closest with Grayson, as well as me being closest with Louis and Frankie being closest with Jay. After what happened to Grayson, we all grew closer.

It's Louis's turn now.

"Luca Wilson was one of my best friends. He loved everyone he laid eyes on and he was the kindest person that I knew. I know every single person in this room was special to Luca in different ways. There's Anna, his twin who he loved more than anything else in the world. Zac, his boyfriend that he was scared to be away from for too long. Drew, his older brother that he looked up to from the day he was born until the day of his death. Lena, his older sister that he always felt sorry for because she was the oldest of 5 idiots. Caleb, his younger brother that he felt sorry for because he was the youngest of 5 idiots. And, Dani, Frankie, Nate and Cali, his sisters-in-law and future brother-in-law that he felt sorry for because they ended up with the other 4 idiots."