7//Family

I think it's really brave of the kids to be doing a speech here. Hayley always looks after the whole family, especially the twins. She cares about them so much. Hayley offered to go first but Addison really wanted to so she let her.

"I love Uncle Luca. He was always the most nicest person to everyone. I know every person that knew him will miss him for the rest of their lives. I might only be 6 but I understand what's happening. Me and Marco might still be kids but we know what it means to lose someone you love. Uncle Luca was strong but that doesn't mean we can't cry for him."

I'm so proud of Addison. She was always the most clear headed member of the family. She always looked up to Luca, just like the rest of us. Luca inspired us all to work harder. He had a natural drive for perfection and he was always there for all of us to talk to.

Hayley is doing her speech next. Addison is stood behind her with Marco. She's crying into his arms; I know losing Luca was harder for her than any of the rest of us. Luca was the only person that really understood what she's going through. He was born with a learning disability like hers but he had to struggle through his life alone so he didn't want Addison to go through the same thing.

"My uncle was one of the most important people in my life. He was the strongest person I knew but he was also the one person you could talk to no matter what it was about. I grew up with the best family I could ask for but I always knew there was something being hidden from me. My Uncle Luca was the one person that I could tell without feeling like I was going to be judged."

Hayley has always been able to openly talk about whatever is on her mind. She's always been really close with the twins but especially Marco.

Don't get me wrong, the girls are really close but Hayley and Marco have an unbreakable bond and some kind of mutual understanding about Addison. They both know that she gets upset more easily than the rest of us so while Marco is doing his speech, Hayley is sat in the front row next to Frankie and Drew with Addison cuddled in between Hayley and Drew.

"I know lots of people have said this but that's only because it's the truth for so many people that knew my uncle. Luca was one of the most important people in my life and I will miss him more than anything. What Addison said before was right; me, Addison and Hayley might be young but we understand the feeling everyone here has right now. The pain of losing someone you love is the most immense pain that you will ever feel. Thank you for everything you did for us all Uncle Luca."