~How you met (part 1)~

Jeff the killer:

You got off work late and locked up the store behind you. The walk home that night was a little dreary but you survived it. You finally made it home and fiddled with your keys to unlock the front door. When you opened the door, a cold gust of wind hit you. Something isn't right here. You thought to yourself. After standing around for a few minutes you decided to calm down and get ready for bed. "I worry too much. Calm down (Y/N), nothing is wrong." You told yourself out loud. Suddenly there was a dark chuckle coming from behind you. "I think you're wrong...(Y/N) is it?" You turned to see a figure. He was pale white. His hair was long, dark, shaggy, and definitely messy. His smile wasn't all natural if you know what I mean. It was carved into his face from ear to ear. It almost drew all the attention from his wide eyes, ringed in black. You dropped your keys on the living room floor and took off upstairs with him chasing behind you. You made it into the room quick enough to slam and lock the door behind you. You leaned against the door as he slammed himself into it a couple of times. "This won't stop me from making you GO TO SLEEP!"

Ben drowned:

You came home from the summer heat and dropped the heavy box on the kitchen table. "Time to get to work (Y/N)!" You told yourself excitedly. You were pretty good at computer repair so you were super excited to get the old PC from your friend. He mentioned that you shouldn't waste your time on it because the virus was too strong, and you should throw it away immediately. Ill show him who can handle this virus. An hour or so later, srange things were happening. Things became so out of place and terrifying that you decided to take your friend's advice. You turned the computer off and rushed up to bed, hoping some sleep would get your mind off things. Especially the strange messages saying things like: you shouldn't have done that.

Masky:

The sun was setting and the sky was a brilliant orange color."(Y/N)! Give it back right now!!!" Your friend shouted as you took off with his camera. "No Jay! Let's make our own version of Marble Hornets!"  you teased as you kept running until you reached the woods. "Fine (Y/N), I'm going home. You can keep the camera, Im NOT going in the woods! " Your friend took off angrily back home. Wussy. You laughed to yourself. You turned the camera on and began to film. "So here I am in the woods. I thought I heard a noise over there." You giggled and took off running further and stopped at a small brook. "Could it be the Slenderman?!" You laughed out loud as something heavy knocked you down.

Hoodie:

"You guys this isn't funny!" You screamed, running through the dark woods. The foliage was brushing past you, cutting your fragile (S/C) skin but you didn't care. Of course your friends would chase you into the woods as a prank and... come to think of it. You stopped running and leaned against a tree. They left me here. I'm lost. You started to cry, sliding to sit at the base of the tree. You hugged your dirty knees to your chest and listened to the sound of rustling bushes get closer. 

Homicidal Liu:

It had been a month since the funerals and you were still messed up. "Last but not least, your graduating senior Ms.(Y/N) !" You sighed and put on a fake smile before going up on stage to receive your degree. Finally the graduation was over and you went out with family and friends to celebrate. The restraunt was packed but a few people left after a while. "Y/N, are you coming?" Your mom asked you. "Not yet, just one more dish." You smiled. She kissed your forehead and left you to eat. You ate but were still about last month. Your old friends Jeff and Liu had met with a terrible fate. Liu, his mom and dad were all found dead and murdered in there home. Jeff, still missing. People say he did it but you'll never believe that. You sighed and let a single tear drop as someone approached you. "May I have a seat here?"

Ticci Toby:

"That's enough (Y/N)!!! He's gone and he'll never come back!" Your mom shouted at you. You screamed and ran upstairs, slamming your door behind you. You flopped down on the bed and let the tears rush down. Toby Rogers is stronger than that! He isn't dead, he's not missing! HE CAN'T BE GONE!!! You tried to reassure yourself. Toby was your best friend despite all of his flaws. You'd hoped he hadn't killed himself from all the bullying he endured, hopefully the house fire that you heard about last month wasn't all that bad. Sure his family's charred bodies were recovered but his wasn't. Maybe he's in a hospital somewhere. You sighed and turned over to go to sleep. A few hours later you awoke to tapping on your window.