~He tells a dumb joke~

Jeff:

"(Y/N), wanna hear a joke babe?" Jeff asked while you brushed your hair and sat on the bed. You sighed and nodded. Jeff snickered before finishing. "The horse fell. Now then, you wanna hear a dirty joke?" He asked. You shrugged and waited for him to continue. "The horse fell in mud." You turned to Jeff and pushed him off the bed while he laughed insanely.

Ben:

"Babe, What do you call a fat man after he finished his diet?" Ben asked excitedly while hovering over you. "I don't know, what?" You said uninterested. "A slender man. Pshhhh Hahahaha!!!"

Masky:

Masky hummed while you cried slightly. He'd tried almost everything to cheer you up because your goldfish had died. "Please don't cry anymore (Y/N). Here listen to this. *Clears throat* What do you call a turtle without it's shell? Homeless!" You rubbed your eyes and chuckled at Masky's attempt to make you happy. You hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek.

Hoodie:

"I'm sooooo booored!!!" You slouched down into Hoodie's lap and flicked through the channels. "What should we do for fun?" You looked up to him in question. He seemed to be deep in through before gasping and looking back to you. "What do cows do for fun? Go to the moo-vies!" You chuckled and stood up. "The movies it is."

Liu:

"Hello (Y/N), how are you today?" Liu asked while you flipped through the housing paper. "Doing what you suck at and trying to find you a place." You said. He chuckled and slipped behind you, rubbing your shoulders. "If home is where the heart is for your brain, then home is where the fart is for your butt." He started snickering uncontrollably until Sully cut in to interrupt him. "Hahaha-Damn Liu. That joke was just...horrible."

Toby:

"What did one ocean say to the other ocean?" Toby asked while you two swam around at the beach. "He said, Sea you later. Hahahahaha! Did you get it? He said sea instead of see." You sighed and got out of the water. "What?"