~He gets jealous~

Jeff:

"Oh this is the one right here. I'm sure you'll look absolutely sexy in it. You already do and you haven't even put it on yet." The cashier at the store flirted with you. He was tall, strong, and handsome. Flawless really, everything Jeff was not. You giggled at his politeness. You didn't quite know he was flirting with you, you just thought he was being friendly. The cashier told another sweet joke and Jeff lost it. He picked up the nearest thing (A high heel shoe) and threw it at the guy. You two were banned from the store so you went home angry at Jeff. He explained his point of view on things and you quickly forgave him.

Ben:

Ben watched jealously as you texted another guy. You'd gotten his number to ask him how he did his hair but he gave you the number for other reasons. Ben had finally had enough of your giggling and snatched your phone away. He threw it at the wall, breaking it into a million tiny pieces. "Ben dafaq!?!?" He growled and kissed you roughly. "You're mine do you hear me? All mine."

Masky:

You had just finished a long conversation with a boy in the park. He smiled as you walked away to look for Masky. It wasn't like him to just leave you. That's when you realized that he tried to get your attention many times but you didn't reply to him. You walked all the way home to see him in a dark corner crying. "Masky awww. My sweet baby." You cooed while holding him. He sniffled and looked up to you. "I'm sorry Masky. I won't do it again." He gave a small smile and you kissed his nose.

Hoodie:

Hoodie was always a quiet one. You knew this and so did he. He surprised you today though when you two were at the grocery store. A man kept flirting with instead of stocking the shelves. You tried to tell him no and ignore him but he kept prodding. Hoodie was annoyed as well so he shouted at the top of his lungs: "SHE SAID NO, SO PUSH ON YOU PERV!!!" His nasily voice echoed off the store. You giggled and pulled him with you to the check out counter.

Liu:

You talked for hours on end with Liu about random topics. "Yeah well I think that she was-Oh so you forgot about me huh? You can't just be with Liu and dump me! I love you too." Sully cut in to complain. You giggled and kissed him deeply to shut him up. "Calm down. You know I love you both silly."

Toby:

You and Toby were on the run because of him. Some drunk in an alleyway was saying inappropriate things to you and Toby was definitely the jealous type. He went berserk and killed the man mercilessly. You two made it home safely. You slapped him hard across the face. "That's for being so foolish. You're an idiot Toby." Then you pulled down his mouth gaurd and kissed him deeply. "That's for caring so much. You're my idiot Toby."