~He wont leave you alone~

Jeff:

After that night, you'd given Jeff medical attention. You sent him on his way and made him promise not to try and kill you ever again. He agreed but a few days later, he kept coming around you more and more. Just now he's sitting next to you on the couch. "Jeff, how many times am I going to have to tell you to leave me alone?" You said while flipping TV channels. "As many times as you want. That doesn't mean I'll leave though." You sighed and continued watching TV.

Ben:

After luckily beating Ben in the game, your life was spared and you were free to move on...or so you thought. Ever since then, Ben had been coming around more and more. Why is he bothering me? You thought as you tried to play LOL (league of legends) on the computer. He kept cutting into the game with messages, making the game glitch out. "Quit that Ben!" You said out loud, knowing that he heard you. A message popped up on the computer saying: It's my job to annoy you doll face;) You rolled your eyes and continued the game.

Masky:

After the evening in the woods you tried to stay in the house as much as possible. Masky, the boy who destroyed your friend Jay's camera, explained to you why you shouldn't take pictures and recordings in the woods. He also visited you each night since then, asking how you were. Tonight, he came through your front door again and sat with you on the living room floor like usual. "Masky, why do you care about me?" You asked him. "Because it's the way things should be." He gripped your hand and held you close until dawn.

Hoodie:

That boy who carried you that night had carried you all the way home. He somehow opened your doors and took you upstairs to tuck you in. Since then, you were completely grateful to him, letting him in the house whenever he came...which was a lot lately. You two soon learned a lot about each other, you having learned his name was Hoodie. "Hey Hoodie?" you asked him one day. "Why do you come around here so much?" He looked up from the Tv and chuckled. "Because I can't stay away from you (Y/N)." You smiled and went to hug him tightly.

Liu:

Ever since that night, Liu has been basically living at your house until he could get on his feet. Your parents were completely excited about it and the police and media finally left Liu alone, asking him constant questions about Jeff. "Have you found a place yet? It's been like...2 weeks dude." You said to Liu, coming in from grocery shopping one day. He told you no like always, but a small piece of you knew that he wasn't really giving it his all when it came to looking. You smiled and shook your head while putting up groceries.

Toby:

After finding out it was Toby you stabbed that night, you gave him medical attention and sent him on his way, except... he wouldn't leave you alone. Every chance he got, he was in your company. You didn't complain though, having thought that he was dead a month ago. "Toby, get lost man." You said plainly while watering your garden. "Ummmmm...Nope!" He laughed, splashing water on you while your back was turned. You turned around quickly with the hose and Toby took off running. "YOU SISSY!" You laughed while continuing the watering.