Chapter 1

Buttercup was walking home and it was night time.Yes she knew what would happen but she just didn't care enough

Buttercup's P.O.V

Ugh!!I hate when I walk alone. There is noting to do.

Author's P.O.V

As she knelt down to tie her shoes she felt a wind energy past by her. She shivered.Then she heard loud foot steps walking to her.She got up and turned around to find no one. She shrugged her shoulders and kept walking.

*A few minutes later*

She felt something tug at her shirt she had enough with this person. She yelled "WHAT DO U WANT WITH ME!" She waited for a second until something grabbed her a she tried to yell but noting seem to work.

She woke up in her bed she looked around her head in pain and tried to make up reasons why she out so late. But she let that all go once her eyes grew tired and she fell asleep.

She woke up by her alarm forgeting (well wanting to forget) that it wasn't the weekend. She got up and headed to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready.

She walked out already in her school outfit she picked out witch was a *Green Shirt and Black Ripped Jeans with some Black Nikes*

She walked to her bed and got on her phone because she has 30 minutes till she had to go.

When she was going on her Snapchat she got a friend request by some one named *Soccer Player 201* She thought it was a fan so she didn't expect anything bad to happen so with out thinking twice she said "Whatever." And just accepted it.

*A few minutes later* She gets a text from this "Soccer Player" and she opened it and this is what it read "I would really like to get to know you and i would love it if you showed me around to cuz i have nobody besides my brothers and for once I would like my real friend to be looking smexy ;) What do u say?♡"

She wanted to say no but something told her not to and she replied with "Sure I would luv to get to know u and I won't tell u my name but I will tell u it starts wit "B" :)

Great I'll be looking for this date we got going and u said it starts with a "B" right? .... I'll call u baby ♡ ;)

"So much for playing nice ." she said as she rolled her eyes and went to school.

How did u guys like it?? Don't worry i won't stop in the middle of this cuz im already in luv with this story but pls vote :) Xox,ThatFan0 ♡