Chapter 2

Buttercup's P.O.V

"Can you stop looking at me."I yelled. I had it with this kid actually having the nerve to talk to me. I mean most boys only check me out but they don't speak to me. Or ever have the guts to.

Butch's P.O.V

I only here to make her fall for me cuz of this stupid bet Brick tricked me into. I should have remembered karma is a bitch.

Anyways how can I get her to like me if I can't even get her attention. I mean if I'm being honest I really want to get to know her. Maybe I should say something....But what is she thinks I'm crazy for looking at her for too long. Ugh!! I'm so STUPID.

"Heh..do you mind showing me to Math cuz that is my first class?"

Buttercup's P.O.V

NOW I HAVE TO BE WITH HIS STIPID FACE IN CLASS TO!!!WHO EVEN MADE ME GET CLASSES WITH THIS STUPID A$$ "ummm I'm  actually going there to..heh." Why do I seem so nice when i talk? Why can't i say what I feel.

Butch's P.O.V

Now I have classes with this "lil mama ~😘 This day is going to be interesting.

*4 periods later*

Buttercup's P.O.V

YASSS it's lunchtime I can't wait that is like the best part of the day.
Anyways I can't wait to tell Blossom and Bubbles about my day. For me being there best friend that they will ever know, Bubbles would flip out and Blossom would give me advice that I would take.
Ugh I feel bad for telling the worst news ever but who else was I going to complain to . :)

As I kept walking guys were still saying perverted stuff under there voices in fear I would hear. I got my food and walk to my tabel seeing Blossom already there. She waved and I did back .