Chapter 6

Author's P.O.V

Butch was about to walk into Brick's room to ask if he could cut off the bet.Cuz he hated the fact of himself playing someone who doesn't deserve it.

Butch's P.O.V

I'm not scared that Brick will say no (cuz he chill) but that won't mean he won't let me off the hook.

The first thing I smell once I walk in is ....... Flowers ??

I walk towards Brick's bed and see Blossom and him watching "Bad Match."

I looked over Blossom's shoulder a watched a little bit until I tapped Brick back he jump up held Blossom like he was holding on to his dear life.

He kept breathing heavily until he managed to speak

"T-that wa-was not Fun-funny."

"Yahh sure and I'm dead"But I said that in my head

I just I just came in to ask if I could talk ..................................... with Brick only.Blossom and Brick looked at each other like they were reading there own minds.

About .... IDK 6 seconds Blossom nodded to me and walked into Brick's bathroom.

Brick sat on the bed and patted the spot next to him in order for me to sit down.

"Hey Brick can we cut off the bet."

"Why do u want that. And don't tell cuz u don't want to hurt her."

"Ummm I only like her but once I ask her out I DO NOT need her to think it was cuz the bet and my luv was fake." ( only of she finds out about the bet )

"Hmmmm ... okk as long as you ask her out."

"Re-really."

"Really."

And without think twice I hugged him. He was a bit shook too but he gave in it 😶😂😂

Then Brick let go and told me "Get out !"

"W-why."

"Cuz I want to 'Netflix and Chill with my girl and u killed the mood !!"

"Okk I'm sorry !"

Author's P.O.V

Brick opened the door as a clue to 'GTFO' he even gave the face.

Butch did as show and Brick shut his door and ran to his bathroom to tell Blossom to unlock it.

Blossom came out with a voice record as her and Brick laughed.

Sorry it took so long but hear it is and the next one will be about Buttercup's match and I'll give u a little sneak peak

Matthew tells Buttercup that...

Jk that's all y all getting but until next time Xox,ThatFan0 :)♡
(410 words today)