Chapter 5

Author's P.O.V
As Buttercup flew off into the night sky leaving a green streak of light behind her all she could think of is getting to sleep

Buttercup's P.O.V
You guys must be wondering why me "Buttercup" want to go to sleep early it's cuz I don't want to be late to my match V.S. Dead Soul. I know right the name may seem a bit over the top but that won't stop me from winning that money.

I snuck in by my window witch was locked... all of a sunned. I went to knock on Blossom's window cuz she won't flip out when she sees me out this late like Bubbles would.

I went to her window and knocked the serect knock (witch if u don't know what it is. Its like the movie frozen when Anna knocks on Elsa door but with 2 more knocks after it)

I can't see her just yet I can only hear her unlocking her window. And thank God she did so cuz from what I know,she's a heavier sleeper then me.

"Hey Blossom sorry for com-" then right then and there she went back to sleep. All you could hear was her soft breaths she took.

I just shrugged and opened her door and walked back to my room.

I looked at my clock set up on my night stand and it read "11:24". I decided to work-out until "11:45" cuz I don't count on losing this match.

~A Few Minutes Later~

"11:48" I took a deep breath. Tired so I went to sleep cuz my eye lids felt heavy and i need to wake up at "2:00" in order not to be late to my match.

~3 hours later of sleep~

I was a woken by a sound coming from my phone. It was the reminder from the match I had. I got up to turn off my phone and to go change.

Once I was done I took my mini bag and put frozen ice packs, water bottles (2), ear phones, and my phone. I was all set. And with that I flew out my window leaving

I reached a underground abandon Dance Studio and saw a guard by the door. I smirked as I walked up to him.

"Code or Note." Was all he said in a deep rusty voice. "I'm in it to win it" it what I replied with confident. He nodded and said " It is very good to see u.. fierce rose.

I walked inside. And this might be out of subject but I walk in that place all the time like I own it. Witch I do.

U guys might be wondering "where am I" and "what is this place." Well if y all don't know I do fighting for money.

And before u freak out and lash out on me.. I won't mind to punch.

Anyways I started doing this to get all my anger out on random people I do not know and I get money for doing this thing I luv witch I get payed for.

"Buttercup it's time to show the world what you got"my best friend "Robin" said. "Okk" I said blankly.

Robin was the only girl who knew I did fighting cuz she also does it to and she showed me to this place.

I have no idea what i do without her.

Today's prize money is :50k

And let's just say that I didn't sign up to watch a "broke ass bitch" take away my money without a fight.

Well that's the end for this chapter hope u enjoyed it and i made it longer to say I'm sorry for not updating sooner and with that being said..bye ThatFan0 Out :) ♡

( 632 words)