Chapter 4

Buttercup's P.O.V

I was honestly mad that he almost killed me the calls me "Baby". LIKE WHAT THE HELL.But I just looked at him blankly and didn't say anything just..yet

Butch's P.O.V

I just starred at her body wishing she didn't hit me even though she came off nice,until she finally spoke."Can y-you pls let me go." She stuttered witch I thought was cute. Sure I responded not really looking at her because I didn't want her to think I was a creep.

I let go and she sat down on the roof with her legs danging off.
She sighed and looked off in the night sky.Her eyes looking like she wanted to say something,but was too scared.

She just looked lost.

It took me a while to gather up my courage to sit down next to her. She glanced at me from the corner of her eye thinking I didn't see but I did.

She placed her hand down beside me and looked at it pondering why she did so.

But without thinking twice I took her hand it mine and I felt fireworks go off in my body like I didn't want them to stop.

She was stunned by the move I made.I could tell be her face,she didn't know what to do.

We both sat there admiring the night.I looked in her eyes and she layed down still holding my hand.

Her eyes shined like never before and she broke the mood we had but I didn't mind "My name is Buttercup." I looked at her and just gave her a smile and I asked her why was she up here and she told me everything that night.

We talked like we were childhood friends paying each other a vist. I looked my phone and she talked about her older brother and her little one.I didn't even notice how late it was until I told her I had to go but she waved and told me goodnight before she flew off into the night sky. Just like a shooting star.

Sorry for the wait but here it is I will keep trying to make 2 a week but I have school.But summer is about to begin so I will try when that rolls around.But until then ThatFan out :)