Chapter 3

Author's P.O.V

As Buttercup walked to her tabel with Blossom she asked,"Hey where is Bubbles". She replied with "She went to Jack in the Box with Boomer"."And Brick didn't come today so I waited for you".

Buttercup was just glad she didn't leave without her.

Both walked up to the roof not knowing that they weren't alone.

Buttercup's childhood friend (Matthew)was listening in.

Blossom was talking about having a code name for Butch because when ever he walked past Buttercup it would be cute. Buttercup didn't mind really because she was starred off into space.Her mind blank because she loved to look at the views up here.She loved it more at night. She always felt free when she came up here alone it helps her calm down and relax for a little bit.

The end of the day went by like a blur.Bubbles wanted to go shopping for a new dress to go on a date with Boomer Friday night (witch was tommarow)Blossom was forced to help because Bubbles doesn't like to go alone and she wanted to go eat there to. Buttercup just walked home and stayed there to finish Homework.

*3 hours later*

Buttercup sighed,her hand in pain from all that writing and focusing on her Homework she didn't even notice what time her sisters came home.

She needed to calm down as she put music on her phone as she flew up to the roof of the school.

She was up there for about 10 minutes until her song played. "How Long By:Charile Puth"

She sang along with to words not noticing she was dancing a bit.She hit every note so perfect it was like an Angel singing.

Butch came on the roof not long before she did.He watched,listened,and was amazed  by her singing and dancing.He tried to get her attention by clapping slowly,it worked she jumped up. He caught her off guard because she almost fell off the roof until her caught her.

He pulled her up harder and harder each time as she screamed for her life.On the last pull she was on the floor of the roof trying to catch her breath he sat down nect to her looking at her body.

Once she caught her breath she was about to scream at him for almost making her lose her life but she was cut off by him saying,

"Hey baby". ;)

Sorry if this sucked I was in a rush but here it is.

Xoxo,ThatFan :) ♡