Chapter 16

Author's P.O.V

Today is the day where Butch and Buttercup were getting ready in their rooms for the big fight between them .

Buttercup was finished changing into her outfit .

If she was gonna fight without her mask , she could wear whatever she wants

If she was gonna fight without her mask , she could wear whatever she wants .
While Buttercup was putting her hair up in a high ponytail her 'BBFF' came in .

( BBFF : BEST BESTIE FOR EVER )

"Hey BC , I came to ask if you're sure your are going to win ?" Robin said with a hint of sadness in her voice .

"Rob when did I ever lose a fight ."

Robin just scratched her arm and looked away .

( Meanwhile Butch was getting ready too )

Butch came out on his privet Bathroom having his outfit on .

( Without the glasses )

He flopped in his chair and screamed like a little 6 year old stripper on meth .

This was being watched by his best friend 'Mitch' .

"Dude calm down and relax for a bit ." He said calmly , witch made Butch even more pissed .

"CALM DOWN MY ASS . I COULD LOSE 1 MILLION FICKIN' DOLLARS !!!!"

"Damn ... asshole ." Mitch muttered under his breath .

Butch just rolled his eyes and stormed out , before Mitch could say anything else .

( Time Skip Brought to u by , my mom leaving me at the store today 😐 a worker even asked me why I there alone 😫 great parenting skills ✔💔🚮 AGAIN )

Both Buttercup and Butch standing in front of the door waiting for their names to be called .

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen today we are going to be seeing the fight we all been wating for .

Today I have a piece of paper that shows their real names . So let my introduce ¡¡ BUTCH !! " The reff yelled into the microphone .

Butch ran to the middle while everyone cheered and clapped .

"Now let me introduce ¡¡ BUTTERCUP !!"

Buttercup ran out not even looking in Butch's way .

But Butch ...

He sure saw her ,

His first thought ......

'IS THAT MY BABY !!'

Heyy Y all sorries I was having to deal with school and summer issues >~<

Xoxo , ThatFan0

( 340 words )