Chapter 12

( 4th of July Special )

Buttercup kept looking at her phone to check of Butch was going to ask her out on a date .

( 2 hours later )

Nothing.

( 3 hours later )

Nothing.

Buttercup grew tired of waiting ,

SPECIFICALLY A GUY !!!!!!!!

So she decided to FaceTime Blossom and Bubbles on a group chat they made a long time ago .

Blossom didn't pick up

but Bubbles did well .... it wasn't Bubbles it was Boomer .

"What the hell Boomer ? "I'm trying to  call me sister not her boyfriend ." Buttercup said confused.

"I'm-I'm SHE JUST WENT TO THE BATHROOM CUZ WE'RE ON A DATE WHAT ELSE DO U WANT FROM ME WOMEN , CAN YOU BLAME ME SHE HAS TO DO HER BUSINESS !!!!!" He said screaming out the last part .

And that was enough to make Buttercup hang up .

She was high-key had nothing to do .

She didn't need to train cuz the next fight didn't involve her .

So Buttercup changed her clothes  to this :

And her hair was like this :

( But Picture it Black Pls )

With that being done she grabbed her phone and earphones and ran out the door.

She hopped on her motorcycle and kinda went past the speed limit .

She really didn't pay attention to where she was going .

So she stopped in front of a club that only had a good enough  amount of people .

Perfect she thought to herself .

She walked inside and saw a line of boys in front of a BIG black bed sheet .

She thought it was gonna be a stripper so she just went to the counter that sold drinks .

"Can I have a shot of your strongest liquor." She asked

The guy didn't say anything he just put a shot glass in front of her with a liquid that was gonna get her attention .

She drank it and asked for to more cups .

The guy followed her orders but still didn't say a thing , until her 5th cup .

"Would you care to dance ?" He said in a voice she heard before .

For her have being drunk her words were slurred ,

"Shur whys not ."

He took her hand to the crowded dance floor , and they danced a bit until she started to dance by herself while he smirked cuz her dress was going up .

He pulled her out of the crowd and asked her ,

"Do you want to put on a show for me ." He said while winking ,  looking her up and down .

"What kinda show?" She asked looking at the tent in his pants .

He pulled her thru a secret door the lead her to face the other side of the black sheet .

He then showed her a shiny bunny costume , shiny bunny ears and fish-net-stockings .

"Try these on ." He demanded

She nodded grabbed to clothes and headed out .

She came back with the clothes on and walked up to him cuz he was staring at her .

"Take a picture it last longer ." She told him .

He smirked and brought a chair he sat on it .

"Show me your stuff girl." He said in a flirty tone .

She smiled and gave him a lap dance .

He grunted and said .

"You'll have to show me more."

She smirked at him and sat on him .

He looked like he was about to say something but Buttercup said something first ,

"You like that ." She said with a sly smile plastered all over her face .

He just laughed , grabbed her neck and kissed her .

They look like this :

They began to make-out

( Time Skip Brought to u by , me not knowing how to describe making-out )

Both Buttercup and stranger where panting hard .

During this Buttercup drunkness was fading . To the point were she realized she has a boyfriend ( well not yet for now )

"He guy I have a Boyfriend so this is wrong and I need to get home .

The "stranger" scoffed and kissed again .

Then said ,

"There is no need is worry I am your boyfriend ,Buttercup ."

Buttercup was socked that she nearly cheated but now is relieved that this stranger is Butch .

The smiled at eachother and started to make-out again .

I have no words

Xoxo , ThatFan0

( 699 words )