Chapter 8

Buttercup's P.O.V

*BEEP BEEP BEE-*

*CRASH*

"Ahuhhh there goes my 5th alarm clock !!" I yelled

Everyone in the house but her: "SHUT UP !!!!!!!!!!"

"Whatever.. "

I scoffed and got my phone and walked to my bathroom .

I looked in the mirror and grabbed my clothes and changed

( Again can't describe )

Author's P.O.V

Buttercup walked out of her bathroom and fell on her bed and sighed as she got her phone and saw a new text from Matthew .

She read it again . And was confused , he hasn't said anything like that sence his crush on Alex in the 4th grade .

She walked down stairs and saw Blossom and Bubbles eating cereal .

( Blossom's Outfit )

( Bubbles's outfit )

Blossom's hair is down and Bubbles's hair is in pigtails and Buttercup's hair is down .

( Bubbles had a lot of make-up caked on her and Blossom only had lip-gloss , blush , and eyeshadow as for Buttercup she had no make-up she was fond of herself and liked how she looked. She does not feel the need to change herself )

"Buttercup you woke up late again and now me and Bubbles missed the bus because of u again ." said Blossom a little bit ticked off .

"Sorry Bloss but can we take the car"

"No can do , the Professor took the car to a meeting and he won't be back for a week so we're gonna have to fly "

"Finneee" Buttercup said as she got a breakfast bar and flew out .

Buttercup went to met Matthew at Starbucks cuz she don't want to met him at school .

She texted him saying :
Heyy me at SB and then tell me WTH is going on !!

She ordered a 'Pink Drink' Sat down a waited for both Matthew and her drink .

As she heared her name be called by the employee she got her a was mad that Matthew was taking so freakin' LONGGGG .

Matthew ran to Buttercup and and apologised for his absent and then said ,

" Bc there is something I been needing to tell you ....."

" Well Matthew we been Friends for a long time and u know that u could tell me anything ."

" Umm we-well ..."

" No pressure tell when your ready .."

" Bc I'm gay "

Heyy Y all sorries for it being short 😣 Well tell me what u think ThatFan0 ~ out  !!! :) ♡♡