Chapter 7

Buttercup's P.O.V

Ok Get ready we have a huge deal right in front of is here and we won't just give it away.

Not on my watch >:(

I have 10 more minutes until the fight so I'll just do a few warm ups.

(Time Skip Brought to u by me getting tagged ;))

"Buttercup quit wasting time. Put on your mask and get out there. You make me look bad !!!" Yelled Robin from the other room .... LIKE BRUH ARE YOU THAT LAZY. CAN U NOT GET UP AND TALK TO ME INSTEAD OF EMBARRASSING ME !!!!!!

"Headed out now"I said anyonnyed.

"U better be ..."

I scoffed and walked out with my Black mask that covers '60%' of my face.

I waited and the door connected to the wall were I would come out of once my name would be called.

Today we had a big fuss out in the crowd cuz of alot of people refusing to be squished up while the fight was going on. But that ended once we all heard a voice on the speakers,

"Hey everyone thanks for joining us today on such short notice. Today we will be watching 'Fierce Rose V.S. DEAD SOUL'. This is a match that won't come again so    y all got lucky this time. Anyways enough with the 'chit-chat' let's get on with this world changing stuff".

I thought he sounded a little bit dramatic "world changing' I doubt it cuz we all know I never lose. I'm not about to end my streak right now and besides I have my ways.

The reff yelled into the microphone "Now as I introduce .. 'Dead Soul' "

He came out from the opposite side of me. The whole entier left side of the dance studio were clapping and chreeing his name and was whereing this

( Sorry don't know how to describe clothes )

And I was wereing this

"And lastly I introduce

"And lastly I introduce .. 'Fierce Rose' "

The whole entire right side of the dance studio cheered,clapped and screamed as a way to show they were cheering me on.