Chapter 17

Author's P.O.V

Buttercup turned away from the fans to face her opponent but all that confidence she had was gone once she Butch .

She looked at him in fear wondering if time just stopped , or  the world stopped spinning , or it was just her .

As for him he looked at with her with his face showing no emotions what so ever .

But his eyes said everything u need to hear .

They Both stayed like that until the reff spoke up ,

"Alright fighters no need to say the oath cuz we all know it by now ."

Everyone agreed .

"So just begin the fight when u hear a ring ."

The ring shook the whole place .

It was very loud .

But it looked like Buttercup and Butch didn't hear it , they just stood there looking stupid .

This scenario was too weird for the both of them .

The reff looked like he was about to say something but was interrupted by screaming .

"This is my lover !!"

Both Buttercup and Butch yelled forgetting what was going on at that very moment .

They walked up to eachother VERY slowly .

Once they were face to face ,

They gasped .

"I don't know what's going on , would u both care to give everyone hear an explanation ?" The reff said with a smooth voice .

( For the first time he is not yelling   >-< )

Butch was lost in words so Buttercup spoke up .

"Sorry to scare you all , but that over there is my boyfriend ." And with that being said everyone went crazy on the stop .

"Okk eve-everyone calm do-down we will be back with a fight , that's a promise .

Just let us clear things up ." He said stuttering a little bit .

Next the Butch and Buttercup see was a bodyguard pushing them out the sight of everyone .

He kept pushing them until they reached a underground room .

"Stay here and clear your shit up , we can't keep the assholes waiting up there ." He said in a deep voice before closing the door .

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE U DOING HERE !!" They Both yelling at the same time .

"You go first ." Buttercup protested .

No , you go first ." Butch argued .

They argued back and fourth .

Until they both were out of breath .

"Okay - so why - are u here - ??" Buttercup panted .

"I should be asking u the samething .

"We need a plan to fool them ." Buttercup said ignoring his question .

"Tell me whatcha got ?!" He said happily .

Heyy Y all its another cliffhanger ^^

Xoxo , ThatFan0

( 414 words )