Seventeen

The prospect of loving and being loved was frightening, to say the least. She had never truly loved and been loved back. It always made her feel this emptiness that wore at her day in and day out no matter how much she tried to ignore it.

But as she laid snuggled into Yoongi's chest, Jimin's bare one pressed against her back, she felt something new. It was hard to describe. It was like they filled her where she was lacking. They provided a sort of stability that she needed. Not love, although she was no fool—they definitely all loved each other.

The night had brought out a side of her she didn't know existed. That dirty side she so desperately wanted to connect with. She saw and experienced things that she would have never dreamed of. Watching Jimin fall apart on top of Yoongi, having Yoongi wreck her with her own vibrator, just all of it. It was an experience.

She wracked her brain as she breathed in Yoongi's scent while he massaged Jimin's earlobe, arm resting on her shoulder so he could. When Jimin's breathing slowed in her ear and Yoongi moved his hand to rest on his waist before kissing her forehead softly, it finally came to her.

Whole.

She felt whole.

-

It was a bit scary to think of having two boyfriends. And yes, that's exactly what came to mind when Victoria woke slowly the next morning. She wanted both Jimin and Yoongi. It was clear that they all cared about each other.

Hell—Yoongi even stayed the night and cuddled with them after their intimate evening. It was an unexpected but much appreciated gesture that Jimin and Victoria hoped would lead to something more.

That's probably why they were so disappointed when Yoongi said he had to leave after they had all woken. The stoic man had stood to put his clothes back on, leaving the couple to stare at him in dismay from where they sat up in bed.

"That was fun," he said flatly while buttoning his jeans, shirt already covering the chest she so desperately wanted to be cuddled against once more. Then, with one last nod, he turned toward the exit. "See you guys."

His shoes clicking on the floor echoed throughout the large room. To her surprise, Jimin called out, "Hyung!"

Yoongi raised his eyebrows a bit as he turned back to face them. "Yeah?"

"You're just..." He trailed off into a sigh, grip on Victoria's hand tightening. "Leaving?"

The older nodded casually. "Jimin, last night was a riot, but I have to get to work and so does Victoria—and don't you have a few classes to teach with Hoseok?"

Jimin nodded, eyes downcast. "Fine. Bye."

"Come on, Jimin. Don't give me that," he pleaded, leaning on the doorframe. "I don't get why you're upset."

He looked at Victoria and she nodded, squeezing his hand. "Because we all just spent an amazing night together and you're leaving!" The younger furrowed his eyebrows. "You can't tell us you didn't feel anything."

Yoongi sighed and scratched the back of his head. Jimin wasn't wrong, but he was a bit curious as to what the female thought. "Vic." She perked up as he addressed her. "Why are you so quiet?"

She exchanged a glance with Jimin. He nodded encouragingly, giving her a small smile. "Because I agree with him."

"You guys know how I am," he said with a smirk. "If you want something, you have to say it. I'm not a mind-reader."

Victoria drew in her brows in thought. "How do I say it?" she muttered to Jimin, who seemed to mirror her expression. "I think it's called polyamory," she blurted.