Twenty

The bar treated her well that night. She drank a hefty dent in her bank account, but it didn't matter. Anger crawled in her skin like fire ants waiting for their next meal. It only further increased with each drop of alcohol she consumed, each puff of smoke she breathed out. Her entire pack of cigarettes was gone by the time the sun came up.

Yes, she partied quite literally from dusk till dawn. It was the only way to ignore her feelings until she could do something about it. Yet, but the time she stumbled into her apartment, she was exhausted and pretty much collapsed on her bed. Her phone had been forgotten at Yoongi's place, but she hadn't even thought about it.

She'd met many friends at the bar and danced with all sorts of strangers. It was extremely fun, but then she was faced with reality the moment she woke up.

"Oh, fuck me," Victoria whined in her voice that was gravely from smoking so much, squeezing her eyes shut. "Ow..." Her head pounded relentlessly. She'd probably never had had that much to drink in one night.

It wasn't until she heard the snicker of amusement that she was aware of the dip in the bed next to her. Her eyes flew open to see Yoongi and Jimin sitting cross-legged beside her. Yoongi was smirking, but Jimin's eyebrows dipped in, lips pursed into an unsure scrunch.

The two were holding hands, the younger gripping Yoongi's as if his life depended on it. "Did you have fun, baby?" Yoongi asked and reached out to tuck a piece of hair behind her ear with a softness he only showed to her and Jimin.
"I don't remember," she said, her previous bitterness creeping up. "But I know you two did."

Yoongi's smile faded and Jimin sighed as if he'd known that was coming. "Is that why you left?"

Then suddenly, her anger was replaced with smugness. She had no idea where it came from, but it caused her to smirk. "Of course not. I just felt like having a drink with friends, that's all." If Jimin could be with Yoongi, then so could she.

"You should have joined us," Yoongi said and dragged a finger up and down her back. While Jimin did well when told what to do, Victoria was one to take initiative when turned on, and the older enjoyed overpowering her. She was also extremely kinky. Jimin was down for most things, but there were a few that he refused to while she was open.

The comment normally would have wounded Jimin's fragile ego, but he was too fixated on how much of a hypocrite he was. Guilt crept up inside of him and no matter how hard he tried to push it down, it kept coming back up.

Victoria pushed herself to her knees from where she laid on her stomach. "I totally blew off work today, so I'm probably gonna get fired, but." She shrugged. "I'll just call my boss right now and say that I had a family emergency."

She patted herself down, but didn't realize she didn't have her phone until she looked up to see Jimin holding it out to her. "You left it at Yoongi's," he explained.

He only watched her take it and give him a tight-lipped smile. That hurt him. There was no doubt she was mad. Jimin wanted to fix it so much, but he couldn't change the past.

"Jungkook almost caught us," Yoongi said suddenly, wanting to change the subject. "I wonder what he would say."

Victoria shrugged and dialed her boss' number, getting off of the bed so she could have the conversation in peace. The sun was setting outside, casting shadows on the world as the periwinkle sky was scarred with pinks and oranges.

Jimin let out a hefty sigh as soon as she stepped onto the balcony and pressed the receiver to her ear. "She's mad."

"She'll get over it," the older suggested with nonchalance. But Jimin couldn't just be so casual about it like he could. He hated fighting with her and Yoongi, even if it was a dumb argument. But something told him that this was much more than an argument.