☣⚜So Many Jerks, So Little Time⚜☣

Things that have gone wrong:
#1 He's a JERK
#2 He's the BIGGEST JERK
#3 We can never pull this act together 
#4 He has a girlfriend, isn't he supposed to be womanizer????
#5 I pissed him; he pissed me. It's OVER!

"Time for Plan B", she dialed her assistant's number. "Come to my room now!", she ordered him. When he entered the room, Grace was already in her understand-my-serious-situation mood. Joseph knew he can't mess up with her, not now at least. "Yes, boss?" He waited for her to respond. "Have you followed her? Anything interesting that I should know?" 

Yep, she spied on Rogers's girlfriend. 

Joseph went out of the room and returned with a different folder. "Her name is Rosa Evans, 23 and she is the secretary of Mr Rogers". Grace smirked as she remembered the woman who answered the call previously, "the lady with the candy voice. And..?" Joseph took out a few pictures from the folder. 

To her surprise, Rosa was with another guy in those pictures, making out and doing things. He was definitely five times better in looks than Rogers. "A girl with a sensible taste. I don't blame her", she sighed but something told her the guy in the picture is a bigger jerk than Rogers already is. She made her decision to hate the picture jerk although he's her bait now. 

"What about him?" she asked, looking more interested than ever. 

"Well, she spent the last 2 days with him in Mr William's hotel. He attended the business conference held by Mr William. I guess he's an important person as well", Joseph assured his lady boss. 

"Any bodyguards? Anything suspicious? Is he even close to what Rogers is?" she interrogated her assistant making sure there's no mistakes in executing Plan B. 

"As far as I've observed, none and nope, boss. They will be staying there today as well. You are not going to do what I'm thinking you're about to do, right?" He gave her a concerned look. He didn't know that she is way pass the thinking process. 

"Get me his personal number. Right now!" She dialed his number with a little bit of excitement. "Hey, remember me? Jonah's daughter? ... Missile?"

The man over the phone sounded angry and he shouted, "what the hell do you want now?"

"That's rude! Don't be angry, grumpy grandpa. I would like to meet you today about eight, again. Don't be late or you'll miss the fun. I'll text you the place later."

"Woman, don't you have anything better to do? What makes you think I'll come? I'm not your dog to run around wherever you ask me to"

"Grandpa, trust me! You'll come". She hung up. "Who does he take me for? Nobody turns me down." She flipped her long wavy hair and smiled.

****
The Williams Hotel
****

Rogers arrived on time. He saw a woman in crop tops and blue skinny jeans. She was wearing killer boots and sunglasses. She was also wearing a fur jacket. She gave him a sinister grin when she saw him approaching her. "And you said you wouldn't come." He was clearly annoyed by her satisfied expressions. He just wanted to wipe that smirk out of her face.

"Now what?" He asked her, not wanting to waste any minute with her. "Look! What is this?", she asked pointing a door which she was standing across while waiting for him. 

"Are you blind?" He replied her ridiculous question. 

"I know right! It's obvious isn't it? (She laughed excitedly) Now, kick open the door." He was shell-shocked as he looked at the room number. "No need for that! Let's go", he dragged her with him, to walk away from the door.