☣⚜Breakfast Club II⚜☣

"Your fiancé isn't coming?" Casey asked Jade and took a sip of his double shot coffee. 

Jade shook her head as her eyes were locked on her iPad screen. "He has been acting mysterious these days. I don't know what's going on his head?" Jade waved her hand to the waitress cleaning the table next to them. The waitress came forward to take their order. 

"Would you like to order now?"

"A fruity waffle. I prefer fresh picked strawberries and blueberries with sliced bananas. And I like my waffle crispy and warm. If you don't have fresh berries, I would like to have something else!" She said with a smile.

"Something else which is?" Asked the new waitress.

"I'll tell later if you don't have my first order. And you?" She asked Casey.

"The regular", Casey gently smiled at Jade then to the waitress.

"San Francisco Benedict without tomatoes", the waitress nodded at Jade and walked away. "So where were we?" Jade asked Casey as she put down the iPad next to her purse and innocently blinked at Casey,

"I love it when you become so bossy, even if you're just ordering a waffle", Casey laughed, Jade flipped her hair proudly.

"So where were we just now?"

"Your fiancé cheating on you! You need my help to spy on him."

"No! No, he's not cheating on me. Why the hell would I ask you to spy on him? Are you even listening?" Jade snapped furiously.

"Alright! I was just kidding. Why do you have to be upset about a joke all of a sudden?" Casey looked puzzled.

"Don't even say that for a joke. If he were to cheat on me he's dead and if you are to laugh about that you're dead as well." Jade raised her eyebrow intimidatingly.

"Jesus! You are terrifying. What got into you all of a sudden?" Casey asked as he placed his hands below his chin and leaned closer to her as if he's ready to hear a story. Jade sighed and then inhaled while rolling her eyes. "Is this about Grace?" Casey finally understood. To be honest, he was thinking about her too.

"That joke sounded like a curse. Just look at her. I have no freaking idea of what the hell is going through her simple head! She looks tensed most of the time and she is spacing out too often. It's like she's in her own world. That really sucks! Her dad is an ass and her husband-by-contract is a huge ass. It's like they are both made for one another and she's just caught up in the middle. Whatever that are happening recently, making me feel like strangling Grace to dead. But then I'll lose a best friend, end up in jail and I'll never have the wedding I wanted."

"I guess sweet little Grace is safe for now that you're more concerned about your own wedding. So what just happened that make you wanna kill my sweetheart?"

"What happened? Really? You don't know what happened?" Casey shook his head. "So here's what happened. Dear Mr Jonah seemingly sleeping with a young lad and his daughter is trying to hook up with her brother-in-law."

"How did you know?"

"Inside sources", Jade exclaimed proudly.

"You are spying on Grace?" Casey gave a weird expression for which Jade laughed instantly.

"Well, we gotta keep an eye on our girl. I wouldn't mind doing this for that stupid girl."

"Then, you should keep an eye on your boy", Casey smiled playfully which then erased Jade's smile from her face and she looked terrifying once again. She handed her iPad to Casey. "Candice did it again, huh? Rogers did what?"