☣⚜Shitty Contract⚜☣

It took Casey about 4 days to regain conscious. He barely opened his eyes and smiled before passing out again. It was only a few days passed since he barged into Grace's office and shouted at her. If she had known this was going to happen, then she would have held him a little longer. She would have kindly explained to him why she must do this in her own way. If anything had happened to Casey then how is she supposed to forgive herself for breaking his heart on their probably-last-meeting?

Luckily, he is fine. He just needed some time for the wounds and cuts to heal. It was sad to see him laying on the bed unconsciously. The cause of the accident remained a mystery. It was a hit and run case. The police were working on that case while Casey was advised to take a rest from his work. There are theories that this is a real accident, accident that meant for someone else and Casey turned up at the wrong place, someone from the cases he worked before has targeted him or maybe...

"Perhaps! Do you think this is one of my father's doing?" Grace looked horrified as she come to think of her own theory. "Why would he do that?" Jade looked puzzled. "I.. I don't know! A few days ago, Case was my boyfriend. Everybody knows that. Everybody including my father. He never really liked Case. When I said I have a boyfriend, it must have been Case right? Besides, I never really mentioned Rogers. Oh God! I completely forgot about the party. I was supposed to introduce him to my father as my fiance. But I wasn't there and Case involved in this accident and we don't know what happened at the party. It seems like there's a connection". Grace stared into nothingness again.

Jade looked worried but then she went on giving her own theory. Because nothing can ever stop Jade once she started talking. Nothing! 

"Maybe it's not your father. What if it's that jerk..your husband? (Grace raised her eyebrow) Fine. Your future contract husband. He's already hurt by his woman. You are the one who exposed her for your own sake, what if he wanted to take revenge? Obviously, he must be angry about the whole thing. If he can blast a 100 million worth cargo with a silly reason which is an obvious lie then killing the one you love the most is not that difficult for him. An eye for an eye. It's not that you're the only person who can do background check, right". Both the ladies exchanged a dramatic terrified looks. It was Jades's turn to look into nothingness. 

Nobody knows what's there to look inside nothingness other than nothing. Sometimes, they become too dramatic.

By the end of the day, Grace was even more confused. Jade maybe didn't mean what she said but she definitely has a valid point. At this moment Grace realized that her troubles are doubled. Thanks to her very own recklessness.

When she came back home after 5 days of staying at the hospital with Jade, she was told that her wedding is 2 days away.  She was nervous. How is this even possible? "Just what the hell is he thinking? I am going to kill him!" She dialed his number and he didn't pick up. She tried again and again for a few times before the auto-lady talked. "Did he just blocked me? Nobody blocks me... Arghhh! That jerk! It's not that I disturb him every single hour!" Grace threw her phone on the bed and sighed. She laid on the bed next to her phone. After a few minutes, her iPhone screen flashed and a new message was displayed on the screen from an unknown number.

'I've read the contract and made some changes. Faxed you. Tomorrow sign the papers, future Mrs Rogers.

She read the papers. His conditions were so tempting that she wanted to break them as soon as possible. It does occurred to Grace that maybe he might be tempted by her conditions as well. But she thought it can't be possible because he loves someone else. She has to control her temptations by any means to keep the contract safe. He added 3 new conditions to her 8 conditions. Which are: