☣⚜Snicking In⚜☣

"What the hell are we doing? Don't drag me in this weird hobby of yours", Jade warned nervously as she looked sideways while squatting down behind the tree.

"Shhh! You will draw more attention if you don't zip your mouth! They might even shoot you down if they see you walking into this route."

"Why the hell you dragged me here if you know that already? They won't really just shoot away right? I haven't picked out my wedding dress. I don't wanna die!" Jade said angrily.

"Neither do I! That's a joke. Just give me a minute." Grace searched her backpack.

"What are you doing? This is not the time to take out a surprise picnic set from that bag."

"Just wait for it." Grace took out a pair of bolt cutters and happily showed it to Jade. "Now, we begin." She started cutting a 'L' on the chain linked fence.

"Grace, how long have you been planning this?" Jade asked, admiring her best friend's enthusiasm to break in.

"Since the night, Elizabeth gave me a house tour and strictly told me not to go anywhere near this area."

"Is that why you dragged me in this? Because if they find out, you'll be dying alone and I joked about us dying together?" Jade taunted.

"I never stopped wondering what's inside. Nobody talked about this. Even the butler kindly told me off to mind my own business. Asking Rogers is not an option." Grace replied.

"So?"

"So I want to see what's inside that nobody visited it for years and maybe there's a huge secret inside", Grace said reassuringly.

Jade stared at what's standing in front of them. "I don't know if there is any secret inside but, there's probably something creepy inside.

Grace laughed. "Will there be anything scarier than you inside? Let go and discover the hidden."

"No thanks! I will guard from here. Give me a call when you're done."

Grace nodded and entered through the slightly opened fence vanished. Jade squatted again and stayed on guard.

[Jade]

I shouldn't have accepted her 'house-touring' offer. We started off well. She showed me the dining room, poured a cup of tea and asked me if I want to see something interesting. She made one of those ugly faces that I couldn't resist. Yet, I should have known. Last time, she made that face she ended up marrying a complete stranger. I sensed no harm and I said, "Yes". And here we are. A forbidden house somewhere inside Albert Holland's property in a abandoned little forest. Nothing about this house seemed right. It gives an eerie aura, rusty and they even fenced the entire area. There's no spy-cams, which is odd.

It has been hours since she went inside. I didn't get any calls and she didn't come out. It's getting late. What's interesting is that there are crows flying over the area and sitting on the fence. I wasn't informed about this and I don't need this company at the moment.

A so-called forbidden place with no security and a friend who went missing for 2 hours. I was worried. I stepped on the partially hanging fence and walked in.

As soon as I opened the door, I was trapped in a continuous sticky silver threads. I tore the strings and stepped out of the web. I observed the door and the webs. Dearest Grace tore the webs on the corner of the door and entered through that as if it was a smooth curtain. Therefore, the spiderwebs were remained untouched and there's no evidence of a break in. Now it's all over my face, thanks to her intelligence. I wished I had taken face masks from Grace when she left but I wasn't planning to enter in the first place. This house is a huge spider dorm.