Sugar Fuck & Frenchie

"Bakugou."

Fuck.

"What?"

Aizawa glared at him with his seemingly permanent bloodshot eyes. Judging by his expression, he wasn't happy. "I noticed that you weren't in your last class."

"I figured you would." He hissed. His insides bubbled with anger and he wanted to yell at the raven-haired teacher that it wasn't all rainbows and sunshine for him. The only reason he held back his outburst was because of what, though he would never admit it to her, Jirou said eariler about his 'anger issues' or whatever the fuck she wanted to call it. Bakugou personally thought that he just had a short tolerance for bullshit and Aizawa was practically spoon feeding him the stuff right now.

"I expect you'll be in your next class, which is with-"

"I know my fucking scedule." He turned to glare at the clock on the wall. He was pissed that Aizawa had given him such a short time limit to complete his punishment, yet had the damn nerve to waste his time in between classes; the perfect time to catch a classmate at an off time, secluded from other students. "Now, are we done here? I'd like to get to my next class."

"I suppose." Bakugou almost passively cheered, but refrained himself. He hastily turned away, not wanting to look at Aizawa for another second. The raven haired teacher stopped Bakugou dead in his tracks when he said, "Oh, also I wanted to tell you that I'll be taking that list of names at the end of the day."

"Whatever the hell you want."

"I also want you to write a small note next to each name when you're finished with it."

It took every ounce of self control the frizzy-haired teen contained to refrain from screaming 'FUCK' as loud as his lungs would possibly let him. Next the shitty teacher was gonna ask his to compliment each person that he hugs, or offer to buy them ice cream, or fucking kiss 'em on the cheek for all he knew. Once again, Bakugou was tempted to strangle the teacher. What was the reason for writing a stupid note next to each name?! Did Aizawa just wanna piss him off? Cause it was working.

"Okay, whatever." Was all he said. Despite trying him damn hardest to keep his words steady, not wanting to give the shitty teacher the satisfaction of seeing him so frustrated, they still came out like a disgrunted growl.

It's because of him that I'm going to be late for my next class, that fucking fuck. If he dares complain about it, I'll smack him upside the head. He thought angrily as he stomped towards Present Mic's classroom, that stupid list bawled up in his right hand.

When someone so suddenly tapped him on the shoulder, he was so out of his mind with rage that he almost punched the person, imagining their face as Aizawa's.

"Monsieur Bakugou."

Not this fuckin weirdo!

"What?!" He growled at the blonde narcissist, who was staring at him with his infamous, creepy unwavering smile.

Aoyama stared at him in silence for another minute, making Bakugou grit his teeth before he finally spoke. "We're going to be late."

"NO SHIT, WEIRDO!"

"Don't yell." A third party pleaded, making Bakugou whip his head to the side. He hadn't even noticed Satou next to the weird Frenchie, Aoyama, or whatever the hell his name was.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Bakugou grumbled, shoving the list back into his pocket. "Having a party out here?"

"No, uh..." The sugar weirdo stumbled. "Me and Aoyama were in the bathroom."