Weird Hair

Kirishima Eijirou was going to be especially tough for Bakugou. That rooster- haired fuck was one of the only people Bakugou in class A the he didn't want to kill. 

Okay, He admitted to himself. I actually like that weird-haired idiot's company. All the more reason not to fuck this up.

 Hugging someone like Animal guy or Frenchie was one thing, he would never have to talk to them again, but Kirishima Eijirou? He talked him everyday, fucking hung out with him or whatever. Bakugou didn't need some stupid hug making things awkward between someone he actually considered his friend. Someone like Kirishima was too rare to lose. 

 So Bakugou's brilliant, (and by brilliant, I mean bullshit), plan was to get Weird hair to hug him rather than the other way around. That way Bakugou could uphold his reputation and still get a hug out of Kirishima. Aizawa never said anything like that was against the rules, so he was gonna fucking do it.

 And how Bakugou was actually planning on getting the scarlet-haired boy to hug him? No fucking idea.

 The blond groaned, racking his brain, extremely frustrated as he stomped towards the area where he, Kirishima, and a few others usually ate lunch. 
 Kirishima had tried many times before to steal a hug from the blond, getting blown away in the process every time, but it wasn't an everyday thing. Lately the red-haired boy had been attempting the feat less and less, probably giving up on the idea that he would ever get a sincere (or at least willing) hug from Bakugou.

 And since the universe seemed to loathe Bakugou today, as he had mentioned before, what were the odds that Kirishima would press in for a hug without Bakugou needing to so much as say a word? Next to fucking zero. 

"ARGH, FUCK!" The blond cursed loudly, angry fumes seeping off of him. What the hell was he thinking? How the hell was he gonna get Weird hair to hug him? Sure he would gladly oblige if Bakugou asked, but his big fat pride was in the way of that ever happening.

"Bakugou! In a bad mood?" 

 Again, just like it had been with Deku, speak of the fucking devil.

 Kirishima gave the blond a wide grin, displaying several of his freakishly pointy teeth in the process. "What's up? Haven't seen much of you today."

"It's whatever." He muttered in reply, shoving his hands deep into his pockets and continuing his walk, as slowly as humanly possible, wanting to give himself as much time as he could to form a plan. If the snail-like pace bothered Kirishima, he did nothing to show it, that sharp grin never faltering once, not for a split second.

What do I fucking do?!  He shouted to himself. How do I get this shit to hug me?! Maybe if I act angry enough, although it would hardly be acting, he'll try to cheer me up with one?

 But with Bakugou's luck, he figured that plan would just backfire and explode in his face, probably making the task of hugging the rooster-haired idiot even harder and more  awkward, if that was even fucking possible.

 Kirishima seemed oblivious to the pulsing, irritated aura emitting from his friend, for he was as cheerful as cheerful could be when he turned to his left to face Bakugou and said, "Kaminari said something about brining some of his mom's, as he put it, 'to die for' cooking today! Don't tell him, but I'm actually really excited!"

How is this idiot entertained by such trivial topics?

"Even though I know you probably won't play along, but" The scarlet-haired teen continued, laughing, "race you to our usual spot!"