Monkey Bitch

"EIJIROU, I SAID STOP WITH THE FUCKING PUNS!"

Kirishima held up his hands as if to say 'I give up', trying to hold back his laughs and failing to do so. Kaminari and Satou watched, mischievous grins on their faces, none of them at all threatened by Bakugou's aggressive tone. He clenched a fist. His so called friends were going to be the absolute death of him.

"Sorry, Katsuki!" The redhead shook his head, freaky sharp teeth on display.

Bakugou released a long-held breath. Those idiots were really getting on his fucking nerves, burning a headache in his brain with those cringe-worthy puns. At least they were finally toning down, probably out of shitty melon-related jokes.

"Just calm down..." Kirishima continued, seriously pushing his luck."...and be seed-ed."

That was fucking it. Bakugou launched himself at Kirishima, who looked like he regretted his choices, and floored him, knocking straight off his chair, watermelon slice in hand.

"I'm gonna squeeze the juice from this piece of shit fruit into your DAMN EYES!" He exploded, sitting on Kirishima's chest, restraining him from getting up.

"KAMINAIRI, CALL 911!" He screeched, eyes wide, hands pushing at Bakugou's face, "I'M GONNA DIEEE!"

Bakugou leaned over him, "YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT BEFORE YOU FUCKING PUNNED!"

Kaminari, who was making no attempts to call 911, was clutching his sides, laughing like Bakugou attempting to murder his friend was the funniest shit he had ever seen. "'Punned'! I'm the one who's gonna die over here! Bwahaha!"

Bakugou, of course, wasn't really that pissed. It was kind of all just fun and games. Really fucked up fun and games, but he had a feeling that Kiri, Kaminari, and Satou knew it, seeing that none of them were jumping up to stop him.

Bakugou had a really weird-ass relationship with his friends.

"What is going on in here?"

The group of boys, including Bakugou, all froze and looked up at the source of the new voice.

It was Ojirou, the tailed weirdo. Bakugou almost cheered at his luck. Another from his list, ripe and ready for the picking.
The boy stared at the scene before him with a look that resembled utter horror on his face. Who could fucking blame him really? There was Kaminari, practically sobbing with laughter, covered in watermelon seeds, Satou, also covered in melon, and Kirishima, tackled and pinned to the floor by Bakugou, who was holding a slice of watermelon over his face.

Bakugou dropped the watermelon (Which thankfully missed Kirishima's face) and pointed at Ojirou, his next hugging victim. "YOU'RE NEXT!"

"What?!"

The blond hadn't meant for it to come out that way; his veins were still pumping with adrenaline from the watermelon charades, and he couldn't help but let the menacing sentence slip out.

"Hahaha, Bakugou what? It sounds like you're gonna kill him!" Kaminari said, wiping a tear away from under his left eye, his laughter finally dying down. He took another messy bite of the juicy watermelon.

Bakugou, who wasn't really thinking right at the moment, his brain dulled by melon juice, simply said. "I need to hug him next."

Kaminari spewed the watermelon from his mouth. It landed all over Satou, who was too busy looking equally surprised by Bakugou's statement to react.

Ojirou held his hands up, slowly backing away. "Hey man, I'm not looking for any trouble, I just wanted to see if someone needed help in here."

Bakugou pushed himself off the ground, finally releasing Kirishima.