Soy Sauce Face

Bakugou glowered at his classmates, who were stupidly talking in excited voices about how "glad they were that Katsuki had warmed up to them", and wondered why they hell he hung out with such idiots.

As soon as that yellow-headed dunce face heard Raccon eyes and Weird hair, teasingly calling Bakugou by his first name, he didn't hesitate to join in, almost winning a punch in the gut from the blond as he let the name 'Katsuki' spill from his lips.

Not to mention, fucking Kirishima had been clingy as shit ever since their 'moment' as Raccoon eyes had stupidly put it, in the hall. The rooster-haired fuck sat so damn close to Bakugou that the blond couldn't so much a breath without brushing shoulders with the redhead, making every nerve in his body explode with annoyance. Every time he scooted away, Kirishima followed, like a brainless duckling, imprinting on whatever the fuck they saw first whether it be a stray dog, a fucking pole, or Bakugou, who had just hugged his friend for the first time.

The only reason he hadn't aggressively shoved the redhead away from him, finally having enough of his clinging, was because Bakugou was secretly really fucking glad that events had played out how they did. Out of everyone in Class 1-A, Kirishima was the only one Bakugou gave two fucks about what his impression on was. The blond didn't give a shit what someone like animal guy, Kouda, or whatever, thought of him, but Kirishima? Bakugou felt like he had lucked out; Kirishima wasn't at all fazed by the fact that the blond had broken his constant, almost overbearing, tough guy persona.

How fucking stupid...Bakugou never really cared what others thought about him...what had changed? Why the fuck was Weird-Hair so special?

Whatever, it didn't fucking matter, so he shouldn't dwell on shit like that. All that Bakugou cared was that the huge weight, that had been lingering on the blond's shoulder ever since he received that stpid punishment from shitty Aizawa, had been lifted. Even with that said, just because he had finally crossed off Kirishima from his list, It wasn't like now the rest of Bakugou's day would be a piece of cake.
It was like each classmate was a separate mass, digging into Bakugou's back, compressing him more and more into the floor as the day moved on, and each person Bakugou scratched off his list made the weight lighter. Kirishima's poundage had finally been removed; and Bakugou could finally fucking breath.

The only person Bakugou was dreading having to hug more was that stupid Deku...he would have to talk to Aizawa later about that.

"Bakugou," Soy Sauce face, Aka Sero Hanata, the only one from Bakugou's small friend group who hadn't taken to using the blonde's first name, addressed. "How come I didn't get a hug?"

Bakugou almost choked despite nothing even being in his damn mouth. Those three idiots, Raccoon eyes, Dunce face, and Weird hair, had been gossiping like middle school girls all through-out lunch, squealing about how "excited they were that Bakugou had finally warmed up to them all and was giving out free hugs now" or something bullshitty like that. Bakugou saw Sero as a much too mature person to be upset he hadn't gotten a hug too...the blond wanted to punch himself for assuming such a thing. He should have fucking known anyway, the only people Bakugou ever attracted; the only ones who tolerated hanging out with such a hotheaded person, were fucking dumbass children.

"Aww, Katsuki!" Ashido laughed, playfully swatting Bakugou over the shoulder, and earning a growl from said boy, "Give Sero a hug too!"

As the trio of idiots all started flapping their lips again, edging him on, Bakugou began to grind his teeth dangerously hard. He had never wanted to kill anyone so badly...but...why the fuck not? It was an easy chance to cross off that soy-sauce faced, duck tape wielding, fucker. With only three seemingly brainless witnesses, honestly how humiliating could it be?