09

DID YOU GUYS SEE JOJI'S NEW SONG 'YEAH RIGHT'? IM SO IN LOVE WITH IT I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO IT ALL DAMN DAY ON REPEAT.

I woke up around 9am to see them all snoring quietly. Chloe was nowhere to be found, I'm guessing she went back upstairs. Ian and Max were sprawled out on the floor, and George, who had been beside me, had his head in my lap as he snored quietly. I blushed at the thought of it just being us but quickly pushed it away. I didn't even try to get up as I knew that I was nothing compared to George's unbelievably lean structure. I looked around to see if there was anything I could do to get myself out of his vice grip but to no avail. As I stopped trying, I heard a snort coming from behind and turned around to see Chloe, trying to hold in her laughs. 'is he asleep?' she mouthed to me. I nodded, giving her a pitiful look. Chloe rushed towards me and in a few moments we got me out of his grasp. I was relieved that I could freshen up, but a part of me wanted to stay with him just a little more. I dusted myself off and got up the stairs to brush my teeth and whatnot.

When I got to my room, I took in the familiar scent of it, taking a deep breath. Though it's only been a night, I missed it so much. It's not like my room was any special. I had a comfortable, queen-sized bed with rose gold,silk sheets and a desk in the corner of the room. Neat, homey, and pretty; words that were used to describe my humble abode. My wardrobe was big, but it wasn't as big as Chloe's who had the largest armoire and she still had to jam all of her clothes in. The only thing that was terrible about this penthouse was that there were only two bathrooms and five people lived here. Technically, this place is for only two people, but we couldn't afford the bigger one so we settled on the latter.
As I got into the bathroom, I noticed everything in it. From Max's shaving cream to Chloe's retainer. I traced the ceramic sink with my fingers and came across something odd. It was George's favorite bracelet. A woven kind that he got from Chloe for his birthday last year. I picked it up and studied it closely. It confused me how this wasn't something he'd wear, yet he did because Chloe gave it to him.
After fumbling around I finally got inside the bath after filling it up with warm water. I sighed into the bubbles and relaxed for just a moment, but I was startled from the door suddenly opening. Guessing that it was Chloe because the boys were still asleep, I called out.

"Chloe? Are you there?" I asked. She didn't reply. I was confused and honestly a little hurt because I felt that she was obviously ignoring me. She was brushing my teeth and after she did, she moved around and got dressed rather quickly. She also sprayed on some perfume but it was a musky, woody smell.

"Chloe? Is-Is that a new perfume? Can I see?"

She handed it to me rather slowly, so I snatched it away. I looked at the perfume. This wasn't women's perfume! This was a cologne! Just as I was about to speak up, the door slammed shut and I could hear a set of footsteps quickly staggering away. 'That was weird.' I thought to myself. I thought nothing of it and began to finish up with my bath. 

It only took 20 minutes for me to shower and get dressed. I decided to go with a simple makeup look today, with just mascara, eyeliner, and a peachy coloured lipstick. My thoughts on makeup was that no matter how beautiful people called me, I always saw myself as ugly without it. Chloe always told me how clear my face was, and how she wanted such glass-like skin as I had. But I saw myself as too pale and thin. All of my hoodies were in the wash, and I had two uncomfortable sweaters. So I decided to snag an oversized, grey hoodie from Max's drawer. For weeks, I had been stealing his clothes and he wasn't bothered by it. He was more than happy to oblige. I would borrow Ian's stuff but he only had like one sweatshirt. George was the only exception. Max and Ian weren't bothered by it and I knew that, but I didn't know if he'd like it. Out of the three, George was definitely my style, and his clothes were just the right fit. I figured he would be bothered by it, so I never asked. 

I slid down the stairs to Chloe, who was on her phone. "Hey." she said. "Oh, how come your perfume's a different smell now?" I asked her. She stared at me like I was some alien. "What? I didn't even put any perfume on." She looked genuinely confused. What was going on?