26

George woke up in his car with a pounding headache, and what a mess it was. When he checked his phone, he saw the many texts and calls that flooded it. There were many missed calls from Sean and Brian, and unexpectedly even Max and Ian. Most missed calls were from Serena, she must have been worried sick.
The question is, what happened? And why was he so hungover? 

The last thing he remembered from last night was getting dragged by two girls to get wasted. Honestly, he didn't want to be around them, but in his drunken state, Joji feared that he might have done something regretful. No, he couldn't have. 

"Hello? George? Where are you?" Serena picked up, in a worried tone. "I'm fine. I think I just wandered off last night, drunk. I- I am at Starbucks uhh having breakfast now. " He replied, chuckling to ease her worries. Serena let out a sigh. "Thank god!" George knew that wasn't the case. "Don't worry, Seri. I'll come back soon." 

When he hung up the phone, he sunk back into the seat of his car, banging his head on the steering wheel; then, he noticed a sudden movement on his rearview mirror. His eyes widened. There was a girl sleeping in the backseat of his car.

-

Serena's day was fairly boring. Half of it was spent worrying about George and the other half was just cleaning around the house. There wasn't much to do anyway, both Max and Ian were hungover and Chloe was nowhere to be seen. The day was quite cloudy so she decided it was the perfect time to go shopping. Serena didn't like doing a lot of things, but shopping wasn't one of them.  She got ice cream and checked out a new clothing store that just recently opened around her neighborhood. Then she decided to go to the market to get some seeds for her garden. 

After a couple hours of shopping, she went back home to find George on the couch. Truth be told, she did want to yell at him for abandoning her but part of her did not want to be controlling. They were together and she didn't want to be that desperate, clingy girl. So, she stayed quiet. "Last night was wild huh?" Max laughed. Ian nodded, "Where were you last night, George?" George froze in his seat. "Well, I woke up in the parking lot of a Wendy's drive through." He lied. He actually woke up in the State Park, with a girl. Everyone seemed to buy it, so he relaxed.

The conversation shifted from last night, to what they should have for dinner, and George was worry-free, for now. 

His phone buzzed mid-conversation. 

+2346785487: last night was great :)