10

12:29 pm

"Max! Over here!" Ian yelled, he caught the box that Max threw. George shook his head and smiled to himself, setting some food up. I flipped the burgers, since I was the only person that could actually cook. Chloe cleaned up a bit, and hung up some banners. George set the mood with some music and our first guests were going to come any minute. Ian's sister, Stephanie, was not invited but somehow she heard that George would be here, so now, she was just scrolling through her phone on the couch. She occasionally snapped pictures and videos of George, just to show everyone that she knew THE Joji. She sported a tight and short black dress, with a full face of makeup, I was afraid that her boobs would spill out of her dress, and to think that she was only fifteen. After grilling the burgers, I sipped on my iced lemon tea as I was finished with my job.

5:30pm

"Seri!" 

I looked up to see Chloe, smiling down at me. "Let's go get ready, doll." She said. I nodded, she dragged me into her room. She took a shower first and then I did, after my hair smelled like burgers from flipping the meat and whatnot. As I exited the bathroom, Chloe shoved three dresses in my face. "Since you don't really have any dresses, I tried to find some your style. We're basically the same size, I'm just a little shorter." Chloe told me, giving me a toothy grin. I nodded, and looked at my options. They were all so pretty. The first one was a tight, black and white strapless dress, which was paired with black pumps. I liked it, but it was too short. The second one was cute, it was frilly and floral with cute ribbons sewn on the waist. I wanted to keep it minimal so I wasn't quite sure. The third one might have been my favourite, it was a black, off shoulder dress. I pointed to the third one, and Chloe squealed, clasping her hands together in excitement. 

"You'll actually look SO cute in that!"

I put it on and it was too big for me, but Chloe made it work with a belt and some accessories. Without her, I wouldn't know what to do! She did all my makeup and I looked so good, for once in my life I was satisfied with my looks. Chloe on a faux fur coat that matched her black dress. If I wasn't as straight as a ruler, I would definitely have a crush on her. 

7:49pm

The savoury smell of burgers and pizza drew us downstairs, where I saw Max and Ian dressed in matching black shirts. Max's shirt was a little open, but Ian's was buttoned to the top, and with a clip-on tie. 

"You guys look great!" They said to Chloe and I in unison. I blushed but Chloe laughed, "Thanks. Not too bad yourselves." 

Ian and Max turned on some of George's music just to annoy him. Max and Ian talked about how George cut his own hair just for this event, and now it looks more like a buzzcut. "Ugh, why would he cut his hair like that?" Chloe said in disgust. I disagreed, "I think he'd look good no matter what."

"Oh really?" A voice piped in behind me. George peered his head over my shoulder and sent me a toothy grin, causing me to have a blush attack. Ian smirked at us a snapped a picture, causing me to snap out of my trance. When I finally got a good look at George, he was wearing a grey shirt with ripped jeans. His army green denim jacket completed the look. Chloe sent me a knowing look, she smirked as my palms started to get sweaty.

How could a human being be this handsome?

"Hey, guys." he said, mumbling. We looked at each other in awkward silence. "Georgie!" An annoyingly high voice screamed. We grimaced and turned around to see Stephanie. Oh yeah, I almost forgot she was here. "I smell a bitch." Chloe whispered to me. I held back a laugh. "H-hey, Stephanie." George nervously replied back. Ian tapped Max on the shoulder and whispered something in his ear. Max nodded and they scurried away. The door rang, and the chatter that followed showed that our guests have arrived. We didn't invite many people, there was 40 people max. Chad was the first one to show up, bringing a keg of beer at George's request. Chloe greeted the guests and I tended to stick to either Max or Ian. I didn't know a lot of people so Chloe told me this was the perfect time to make new friends. Honestly, I was shy 90% of the time, and the other 10% was binge-drinking coca cola and vodka with Chad, which got me very fucked up. I was stumbling around, trying to reach for something to grab on so I wouldn't fall. Hey, it's not my fault I have a low alcohol tolerance. Suddenly, strong arms grabbed me and I gasped in shock to the sudden contact. My hazy vision could only make out a head full of jet-black hair, and concerned eyes. Other than that, I was completely clueless as to who the man was. My wispy hair fell on my face as he guided me to my bed, but he quickly brushed it away. He sat me down on the bed and took off my shoes for me. I got myself into bed, and under the covers. The man kissed my forehead and with one last look, all he said was 'good night'