25

After going to the park, they decided to catch up on things with Ian and Max. Even if they were still mad at Joji. Serena was sure they would be mad at her for forgiving him so easily, as well. She struggled to find a nice outfit to wear for the party they were going to. "We're going to Brian's party," Joji told her earlier. Then, she freaked out. "Rich Brian?! He's on tour here?!" She asked, shocked. Joji nodded, he smiled, knowing that she was a huge fan of him.

Serena decided to put on a nice black dress as short as half of her thigh, she didn't really like short dresses but everyone always said she looked beautiful in them, and for some reason, she wanted to look pretty tonight. She also painted her nails red, did her makeup quite nicely (with her mediocre skills), and she slid on some black heels. Her big eyes looked up at George as he stared at her in amazement. "Why are you so beautiful no matter what you're doing?" he asked, causing a big blush to creep up on her face. "Uhm, I don't know?" she replied cheekily. Serena checked him out. He was wearing a grey t-shirt with a black bomber jacket and black jeans. She pressed her hands against his chest and smoothed his shirt out. "You look pretty great too, babe." Serena giggled.

With their hands intertwined, they left the apartment complex and got in their uber. On the radio, Joji's new song came on. Serena had already listened to it a few times and loved it. "Can't get over you, can't get over you." she sang along. Joji chuckled, resting his head on her shoulder. "Is it really that good?" he asked her. Serena looked at him as if he murdered someone. "Is it that good? Of course!" she replied, looking offended. Joji laughed joyously, his eyes crinkling up.

Once they got to the venue, they saw Post Malone, Jaden Smith and many other celebrities that happened to be in town and came to Brian's get together. "Seri, this is Sean, the mastermind behind 88rising." He introduced.  Sean gave her a cheeky smile, and when she leaned in for a handshake, she was enveloped with a hug. "So, you're the girl Joji can't stop talking about." He smirked. A blush crept on Joji's face. "Okay it's time to go," Joji said, pushing me away and waving Sean off. "What? You talk about me?" I teased. His blush was still very evident.

Amidst the crowd, Serena's eyes caught two lanky figures stalking towards them. "Hey, guys!" Max greeted, he seemed to be over the little fight they had. Ian was not. He was silent the whole time they had their little exchange, making his disapproval very evident. "How are you doing?" Joji asked them. "Fine." Ian coldly replied. Joji was a bit let down by his response and looked away. "Hey, you guys wanna get some drinks?" Serena asked, to keep things light-hearted.

"Hell, yeah!" The answered in unison, the happy and upbeat mood returning once again.

-

After a couple of drinks, they were dancing like fools, Serena didn't drink much at all since she'd be blackout drunk after only three drinks. The only person who wasn't acting erratically while dancing, was Joji. He had to drive, and even though he had many drinks, his tolerance was high and he was sober. Joji watched as Serena, danced in the crowd. Just as he was about to look away, two girls swiftly swept to his side. "Oh my god, you're Joji right? Ugh, i love your new album!" They gushed. "Uh, yeah." He replied. The girls smirked at each other. "Here, we got you a beer!" One of the them said, the shoved a drink in his hands. Unknowingly, in the midst of the moment, he drank it. And it was definitely not beer. George's vision started to blur, and they dragged him away.
Serena turned around and he was gone.

"George?"