20

5AM

Just when Serena thought everything was okay, it wasn't. She forced herself out of bed as her phone on her drawer buzzed. Picking it up, the bright light flashed in her eyes, making her squint.

(10 missed calls from Max)
(11 missed calls from Ian)

That was expected, Serena fell asleep for 19 hours after going back home.

(1 missed call from Joji)

Why would he be calling? Serena hoped that Max and Ian didn't tell him about anything. She'd rather keep it a secret and move on herself.

After a while, she decided to freshen up and make herself look presentable. The smell of flowers  flooded her nostrils as she opened her window of her house. It took a while for Serena to take it all in. Everything was so calm and the sun was just starting to peek out of the horizon. She struggled to stop herself from breaking into tears in remembrance of the events that occurred the other day. Nonetheless, she was going to get through today without anything getting her down. At least that's what she told herself.

Seri: hey man

Max: wow ur alive
Max: r u ok
Max: lmfao stupid question of course ur not

Ian: hi serena

Serena: what are u guys doing

Max: chilling

Serena: can i come over

Ian: george is here but ur more than welcome to join us

Serena: oof nvm

Max: brO
Max: please come we miss u

Ian: yes
Ian: we do

Serena: i'll think about it

Ian: we'll keep the door unlocked just in case. walk in anytime.

She sighed, there really nothing she could do at home. Pushing herself off her bed, she walked out of her room and into the kitchen.

Their apartments weren't far from her home so she got there in a few minutes. Serena stopped herself at the doorstep.

'Should I...knock?' She thought to herself. Serena shook her head, chuckling to herself. She never knocked, why do it now?