Chapter 18: Problems

"But!, i tried all my best!" Jungkook whines, stomping his feet on the wooden floor. "You're in the newspaper, Jeon Jungkook!front page!" Bang Pd shouted causing Jungkook to widen his eyes.

"I don't wanna be in school!, all i want is to sing and dance!" Jungkook complained angrily. "You are not coming back as an idol, not until you pass your test and graduate in highschool.."Bang Pd Stated loud and clear.

"You need to study hard.." he added.
"We are preparing your comeback so you better hurry up" Jungkook just sighed in disappointment and anger.

~~~~~~~~

"Hyung?" Jimin called as soon as he sees namjoon staring at the wall. "You okay?" He asked softly, before putting his shoes on the rack. "Yeah Jimin, you should go upstairs and change. I'll prepare dinner.."Namjoon sighed.

"Is there a problem hyung?, you know you can always tell me" Jimin said, settling down beside him. "Nah.. its my problem not yours" His hyung chuckled nervously. "Please tell me" He begged.

"Look i can fix this.."
"So what is it to fix?" Jimin asked curiously. "I need to find another job" he stated, shocking Jimin. "But.. why?"

"Its not enough, you in private, the house.. the bills.. the food.. its just- -"
"Hyung!, i can always work!" Jimin cheered trying to bring up the mood. "No, i promised mom and dad, i will take care of you" Namjoon disagreed.

"Didn't you also promised to mom and dad you will take care of yourself too?" Jimin asked, grinning.
"Jimin no.." His hyung shakes his head. "Oh yes..!, im gonna help you hyung.. don't worry, we're family we need each other"

~~~~~~~~~~

An Mv of what will happen to the next chapters!!❤❤

Goals!❤
330 views
35 votes
❤❤❤