Chapter 57 - Mad At You

3:30 am, when Jungkook came home with his friend Tae Bin, jungkook was so drunk and can't even barely stand. Jimin was so sleepy but seeing Jungkook like that wake him up like he drank a gallon of coffee.

Tae Bin was so drunk too, so he just handed Jungkook to Jimin and left. And now Jimin is struggling because he was too small, to carry him.

But despite of it all, Jimin manages to lay him on the couch.

"Kookie! Wake up! Wake up!" Jimin shake his body, but Jungkok was a heavy sleeper.

"You stink!" Jimin said, covering his nose, the smell of alcohol just wanna make him throw up.

"Im not married yet! Why am i doing this?!" Jimin huffed running towards the kitchen, taking water and put it inside the basin, after that he walks towards their toilet getting some medicine and towel.

"Im so mad right now" jimin mumbles walking towards Jungkook. "You're drunk.. in our monthsary" Jimin said while wiping Jungkook's forehead.

"I waited for long! How could you!" Jimin yells with tears falling in his eyes. He hates it, he really want this to work out but the past hit him. He doesn't wanna regret everything.

But drunk Jungkook is the thing he really hates.

After taking Jungkook's clothes off to wipe his body. Jimin change his clothes even his underpants, he was so mad to be blushing right now or anything to find funny.

He expected a happy night, fills with cuddles and kisses but no. He never expected drunk Jungkook to come home in their 7th monthsary.

He never thought Jungkook could be so irresponsible. He's so mad that all he could think is to wake Jungkook up and slap him across the face.

"Done" Jimin mumbled, he cleaned the mess on the floor before getting a pillow and a blanket for Jungkook.

"No kisses for you!" Jimin shouted and throws the pillow on Jungkook's face.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Morning: 7 am

Jimin wakes up early and made himself a breakfast. Jungkook wakes up with a headache. He looked around and find himself on his house,  sleeping on the couch.

"Jimin?" He called, while massaging his forehead. "Fuck.. what have i done?" He screamed on his mind, remembering the events last night.

"Baby?,  jiminie?, ou-ouch!" He pushed himself up, and stand up. "Baby?, love?" He called , with a blurry vision.

Jimin walked infront of him with his mouth a gape.

"Oh?, you're awake!, did you enjoy the party last night?" Jimin questioned sarcastically. Jungkook gulped at how he sense angry is Jimin with him now.

"Jimin baby.. i- - i can explain!"

"Explain what? Explain how you forget about the special night you promised me?.."

"It won't happen again.. its just... my friends ~ ~ " jimin cut him off when he push his gift box on Jungkook's chest.

"Happy 7th monthsary" jimin said before going to their bedroom. Jungkook looks at the box that give him...

And with that, he opened it, with his heavy heart, and guilt. Jungkook finds a picture frame, simple and plain, but carved Jk ♡ Jm on top of the frame, the picture was 3 months ago, the day they had a date, an unforgettable one.

"Shit im so stupid!"

■■■■

Jungkook opened the room's door and finds Jimin on the floor , sitting on the floor with his arms wrapped around his legs.

"Baby?, im sorry.. " jungkook said with an apologetic face. " i was afraid that if i don't go with them.. they will leave me and go to the person i really hate.. i promised myself to get home early but.. when i drank that tequila i just couldn't help it and craved some more. Please be patient with me.. i will try my best to change for you.. for us!" Jungkook explained as he kneel in front of Jimin.

"Im sorry Kookie.. for not letting you explain first.. i just, i don't want you drunk!... and i need you to know why..." Jimin started, and Jungkook mumbled slowly" go on"

"Me and Namjoon hyung aren't really  brothers.. he was adopted" Jimin said as he started crying, he throws himself to Jungkook and hug him tight.

"He was adopted after his parents move in America to work.. his parents signed the papers just to make sure that whatever happened to them, my family can be the one to support hyung. I was 6 years old that time and hyung was 11.. "

"He needed support , we were like a family... a happy one.. but one day my dad got fired because he stole anothers work.. he was depressed so he started drinking.. and.. ~~ and kookie.. one night.. he re-returned home! I was on the living room and i could see them fighting on the kitchen... a-and.. da-dad... dad.." Jimin sobs harder and his cries are getting louder.

"Shh.. its okay.. im here"

"M-my da-dad.. acci~dentally pu-push her.. and her head bumped onto the edge of the sink.. and i was.. i was watching Kookie! I was there... and the other day.. my dad killed himself...because he couldn't live knowing he killed his own wife!" Jimin cried and Jungkook was too shock to react, he didn't expect it, he feel so guilty.. Jimin is too vulnerable.. what is he gonna do now?. He broke the younger's heart.

"Thats why they didn't care about me when hyung told him i choose you...because all they need was him.. and not me.. i treat them as my own parents now.. they adopted me after the incident.. i was too young to understand but namjoon hyung explained everything to me...  i remember that night.. i cried because my mom died and i didn't do anything but stared at them both. "

"Jimin.. im sorry.. i didn't know love... please forgive me..." jungkook apologizes while kissing the crown of jimin's head.

"I forgot everything about it when i met you.. but i couldn't believe i remember it all because of you too"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡