Chapter 61 - He's Back

(jikook'shouse)

Jimin called Jungkook, the elder said," I will be late tonight

Jimin called Jungkook, the elder said," I will be late tonight.. Don't wait for me.. Love u" thats all he got.

"it's okay! Its work.. Im not gonna feel bad about this, I understand him" Jimin talks to himself while walking back and forth on the living room, starts to convince himself that he isn't gonna start counting.

"I was not hurt! I was just shock, yes definitely shock.. Maybe tomorrow is date day! We never know, Jungkook might be preparing for a gift for me today so he can't be bothered.. Yes that's definitely it!" Jimin convince himself, he loves Jungkook with his whole heart, and he will try his very best to understand the elder.

" okay.. Today diminie! How about I take you for a walk today! "Jimin sighed, he don't even know what's he gonna do when Diminie didn't showed up.

~~~

Meanwhile in the studio, Jungkook is practicing the dance with his mind completely focus.

" I think it's a little bit.. Hmm.. I think I just want it to be a little sexier.." Jungkook suggested wanting to get every dance move perfect.

" yes... Do the hip thrust after that and.. Then Taeyeon will appear when the music stops.~~."

"okay good.. When will she get over here?" he asks eagerly.

"tomorrow.. Whole day, you will record the song, after the duet, you will have a interpretative dance together.., I hope that's not a problem with your boyfriend, cause its a little bit sexy, but at the same time, cute.. like your a couple and all..  But~~"

" my boyfriend agreed on this.. He said it will be fine.. " Jungkook lied, but he didn't care about it.

" good then"

"I want her to be early tomorrow" Jungkook ordered bossily, the choreographer was taken back by his tone, he got afraid. "the old Jungkook is back" he thought.

The old Jungkook was bossy, arrogant, don't really care about everything except for his fans, disrespectful, flirty, yes.. He flirts a lot just to get want he want. And that old Jungkook is coming back, little by little.

"can you tell Soyou to get me my vitamins? " Jungkook command, he nodded as he complied.

"yes Jungkook"

"sir" Jungkook corrected.

^^^^^^^^

Jimin walks towards the street with diminie in his arms, some girls were really squealing when they saw Jimin, the younger was so cute and everyone just want to squish him.

"diminie.. Are you hungry?" Jimin asks and diminie barks.  I'll take that as a yes"

Jimin waits for the lights so he could cross but as he was waiting he heard this girls talking about his boyfriend.

"did you know Taeyeon and Jungkook are gonna pair this upcoming mnet!? Gosh.. I love them!" a girl exclaimed excitedly.

Taeyeon? Is she a girl?

"i saw it on twitter too! Jungkook oppa will have a girlfriend.. Awwww!!"

Twitter?, girlfriend?

"can't wait for the music awards!"

The light turns to green and all Jimin could think about is Jungkook.

Hes afraid, Jungkook is bi, he can like girls too.

As he was crossing he wasn't paying attention, but he snapped out when someone grabbed him by the arm.

" hey kid! Are you okay? " a guy asked worriedly and everyone was just shock, he was getting hit if it weren't for the man who just saved him.

"huh? What?"

"I said are you okay?" a fine young handsome guy asked. Jimin just froze when he saw the man, but as soon as diminie barked he blinks and realise what just happened.

"oh.. I'm sorry I.. I wasnt~~"

"it's okay.."

"it isn't.. I'm very sorry.. And thank you for saving my life.. I don't know how to thank you!"

"just buy me a coffee and maybe a little bit of your time?

" sure!"

The guy smirked, he was just following Jimin earlier.. But now he's finally talking to him.

(new cast: Nam Joo Hyuk)

**********