Chapter 73 - Ten

Today is their anniversary, and Jimin had been calling Jungkook but the elder won't answer his call, he don't know what to do anymore.

Its already night and Jungkook isn't home yet ,Jimin wants to give up but when he think about the past, Jungkook and him had a perfect story, he don't like it to end.

Jimin waits for Jungkook on the gate while holding his phone, miss calling Jungkook for the 9th time.

"please please answer me" Jimin begged while tears flowing like a river on his cheeks, it hurts, it hurts like hell, knowing that you did everything for the man you love and they just pay you back with sadness, making you feel like you're a foolish, every scar and every words that they let out just want you to disappear but come back because you know you will miss them anyway.

Jimin is fighting for this love, a love  like fighting for someone who isn't fighting to keep you. Jimin always knew love will hurt someday, but he never thought it would hurt so much like what he felt today. However, even do it hurts, he is willing to take it, cause that's love and you keep fighting for it, every step of the way.

"answer me, just for o-once" but when you fight, you get tired too, it's like fighting against war with your heart that you will never win with.

......

Jungkook answered.

"kookie! Where are you!? Are you okay?, pleas---"

"Jungkook! Someone is calling you!" a girl answered making Jimin's heart skipped a beat.

"turn it off and come back to bed baby.." Jungkook's voice came out, he had this husky voice that seems like he had an intimate intercourse with this girl Jimin is speaking with.

"you wanna fuck again? Pssh..so needy !" the girl chuckled before turning off the phone. Jimin gulped down his saliva as he put his cellphone down.

He bursts out in tears, kneeling on the ground while his hand on his chest. It hurts like a knife has been stabbed in his heart, it hurts like there's a fire in his heart, it hurts that it's not beating anymore.

Jimin felt his heart breaking into pieces that will never gonna be fix ever again.

"Thi-this is..it.. I can't g-go on any fur-further... I knew he won't change, but I still hoped anyway..."

Jimin sobbed loudly, shaking his head and thinking about the only person he always think about and that's  Jungkook.

Jimin don't want goodbyes..

Especially when it comes to the first man he love..

Since he knows..

The saddest part in life is saying goodbye to the person you wish to be with forever.

"ten"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<