Chapter 63 - Doubt

Jimin opened the door as soon as Jungkook stopped knocking the bathrooms door which he was hiding.

He walked slowly and quietly hoping Jungkook won't wake up so he could ignore him and stop talking to him.

Jimin enters their room, taking a blanket and a pillow, he just decided to sleep on the couch, it's for the best, he don't want to sleep with someone who isn't on the right mind.

He walked out the room and settled on the couch. As he stare at the ceiling tears fell onto his eyes, he place a hand on his chest and tries hard not to sob, and wake up Jungkook.

"I'm sorry kookie... It was my fault, I should've not acted like that , now you hate me..."

~~~~~~

Morning comes and Jungkook is still pissed. He didn't wake Jimin up, he just left him. He was and still jealous, he thinks that he was the one working for them and Jimin isn't loyal to him.

Jimin wakes up when Jungkook left, he heard the door slammed loudly. He texted Jungkook immediately and he wished it was enough for their relationship to be okay.

To: kookie

Im sorry my kookie, please forgive me.. I love you

Meanwhile.

Jungkook reads the text it made him scoffed. "now you're sorry, pfft.." he rolled his eyes, and didn't reply. He turn off his phone not caring about Jimin.

He was drunk last night because of Jin who lectured him, who made him really angry that he drank plenty of alcoholic drink.

Jin told him, that he should leave jimin, that Jimin will be happy with someone else, and that really made him angry.

So when he came home, and Jimin told him he was with another guy, he burst out, anger takes over him.

~~~~~~~~

The next day

"kookie! I made breakfast.. Let's eat!" Jimin said, his eyes smiling, hoping Jungkook would fall for it, but the elder just sighed and bumped him, on the shoulder as he passed him.

"I need to go early.." Jungkook replies. "oh..okay, have fun with taeyeon" Jimin says, clenching his fist. Jungkook was taken back by his tone so he stopped from his movements and turns to Jimin.

"what's with the accusatory tone?" Jungkook asked crossing his arms while giving Jimin a glare.

"you are not honest with me Jungkook.. do you really think I wouldn't know? Just because I grew up in mountains doesn't mean I won't know that you are hiding something from me! I may not know those, twitor or instagraph.. but Jungkook I have ears! I heard those people talking about you and her!"Jimin cries while shaking his head.

" Jimin stop acting like a kid!"Jungkook shouted causing the younger to flinch.

" I love you okay?"the elder said the three words that Jimin was waiting to hear for the past 2 days but it wasn't the same anymore, its like Jungkook has been force to say it.

" do you really? "Jimin questioned, while wiping his tears with his hands. Jungkook huffs, and stares at him angrily.

" fuck you! For doubting me!" and with that Jungkook left angrily.

Jimin couldn't believe it, it's really unfair,

Jungkook doubt him too, but he never said bad words, he just said he hates him for drinking and not because he doubted Jimin.

"No Jimin.. Don't.. he's just angry!" Jimin shouts, falling onto his knees. He punch the floor weakly and he keeps telling his heart that it's okay..

But his mind takes over him... And not his heart anymore.

"two"

~~~~~~~~~