Chapter 30 - What is Love?

"You need me?"

"Of co-course... you're my.. fri-friend.." Fuck.. thats not what i wanted to say.
"Oh.. so is this mean were okay now?"

"If your brother don't mind.." i stated.
"No.. he won't mind... so i gotta go, i need to go to work.. see you on next week i guess.."

"Yeah.. see you on monday.."

●●●●●●●

Jimin's P.o.v

Hi.. I like you ,you're my crush.. and i really like your songs. 

Im your admirer, and i hope you will like me too..

                              Jimin

Oh.. shit this is creepy, yoongi will probably think im creepy!

Let me write another one.

Hi.. Thank you for existing.. i was not so happy, but then you came along

Jimin

Knock knock..

"Jimin?, you there?" Namjoon hyung?, perfect! He can help me!. "Come in hyung!"

"What are you doing?" He asked, i pull his arm to make him sit beside me. I made him look on the letter on the table that im working.

"Is it okay hyung?" I asked.

"Is this for Jungkook?, are you sure its just a crush?" What?, jungkook again?.

"No hyung!, its for Yoongi hyung! He's in the school!" I exclaimed, happily.

"Jimin, are you sure about this?, you sure you don't like Jungkook?"

"Hyung, he's a friend!.. why would you think i like him?" I questioned.

"Jimin, you hated me because of him.
You defended him, you fought for him. You even cried for him!.. you said you're happy with him!" I blushed as i remembered our happy memories together, i can feel something on my stomach, what is this?.

"Hyung..- - -"
"I don't like Jungkook, but jimin.. i think you're in love with him."

In love?, im in love?, and i don't even know?. Is he joking?.

"Hyung, what is love?"

"When someone else's happiness is your happiness.. when someone else's sadness is your sadness that is love."

I remember those times, that i was happy for him because he was finanlly smiling. I remember those times he cried that i almost cried.

But i remember mom and dad, that isn't love they showed me...

They always kiss when they said i love you to each other , atleast thats the only happy memories i remembered.

I don't kiss Jungkook.

He doesnt kiss me either.

"Hyung.. you're wrong"

"You're gonna realize it, when you lose him again."

♡♡♡♡♡