Chapter 79 - Companion

________________________________

"10 more minutes!" the cameraman shouted. Jungkook exhaled deeply while looking at himself in the mirror.

"I can do this!" he encourages himself. "Jungkook, you're interviewer is here now, he is not Jong You though, he's the new one.. I just forgot the name" Mr. Sou stated. "okay" he response with a smile.

"Min you, where's Jin hyung?" he asks one of his makeup artist. "ah, he left 15 minutes ago.."

"did he said where was he going?" min you shakes her head. She left the room before Jungkook's manager came in.

"we're ready now.. Let's go Jungkook, everyone is dying to see you!" Pdogg said excitedly, Jungkook smiled feeling better about how they treat him after he disappointed them.

"thanks sir.." he bowed, making the elder smiled, Jungkook changed a lot.

"aish.. You kid!" he ruffled Jungkook's hair. "I'm not a kid anymore! I'm 27!" Jungkook stated while laughing. "yeah yeah."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jungkook is on the backstage waiting for the interviewer to introduce him in front of everybody

He's nervous, he's gonna tell everybody now, and there's no turning back. He knows it can ruin his career but he don't care about it anymore, all he cares about is Jimin and how to get him back.

Interviewer: Good evening everyone! Welcome to Sbs talk show. Tonight we have special guest! "

Jungkook's eyes widen, he knows this voice.

" everyone is dying to see him again! Even I am too! He's the legend kpop idol! Jeon Jungkook! "

Jungkook looks at his manager pointing the door towards the studio. Everything was in slow motion and all he called hear was cheers, claps and screams.

Jungkook walked in, looking around his fans who are screaming and squealing at him. He gulps forcefully before meeting his interviewer's eyes which made him freeze.

"Welcome Jeon Jungkook! I am Park Jimin your companion for tonight.." Jimin greeted with his famous eye-smile.

"Jimin?"

^^^^^^^^^

Updating tonight...