Chapter 85 - I'm Ready To Let Go

........

"I can never forget you Jimin, cause if you weren't important to me, then I wouldn't have waited for you for 8 years.. I didn't wait for you, just to hear this, I waited for you to tell me that you still care and love me.." Jungkook spoke with a heartache. Jimin avoided his eyes as he stare at the window with a teary eyes.

" Jungkook, I'm---"

"Just give me one last chance! I will do anything! Please.. I.. I - - I just wanna try, let's try.. Again.." Jungkook burst out in tears as he beg on his knees.

".. Jungkook.."

"but If you don't want to try.. If you don't want me no more.. I'll let you go.. the door is open, you're free to leave me.. Just always remember that I'm here, and I will always will"

Jimin's eyes widen, his eyes finally met Jungkook's eyes. The younger couldn't believe that Jungkook is really fine with it.

He wants to smile cause Jungkook finally wants to free him, but something inside him. He's feeling sad, cause Jungkook don't love him enough to fight for him. Like he wants Jungkook to persuade him more, to tell him more about how he loves him,to kiss him and hug him.

Why was he feeling that, does that mean he still care? Jimin questioned himself.

"Jungkook.. A-are yo-you sure?" Jimin cupped Jungkook's face as he look at him with a surprised and hurt face.

"yes Jimin, but the real question here is do you want me to let you go?" Jungkook questioned, when he sees jimin's eyes watering.

"i..uh, Jungkook..." Jimin tighten his grip on Jungkook's arm not wanting him to let go.
"I love you Jimin.. I do.. but I'll be even happier if your happy.." The elder explained, but Jimin keep on crying.

"I will get your things okay?, and I'll prepare the car.. Wait he----" before Jungkook could finish his words, he's been cut off with a soft pair of lips on top of his.

"hm.. No" Jimin mumbles between their slow and passionate kiss. "k-kookie" Jimin whimpers before pulling away from the kiss. Jungkook's heart beat faster in every second. He couldn't believe that Jimin did that, he was too awful to be forgiven but still he still hope for this.

"Jimin..."
"shut up .." Jimin put a finger on Jungkook's lips, shutting him out.

"I hate you Jungkook.. I fu-fucking hate you! Why?! Just why?! Why Are you making me feel so weak! I hate you!" Jimin yelled angrily with his small hands slapping the elders chest.

"baby.. Forgive me.." Jungkook cried as he hugged the younger and kiss him on the cheeks softly.

"I don't want.. I don't wa-want to.. Please, do-don't let me go..."

®®®®®®®®
I'm sorry for not updating, this story is getting boring, but I'll try my best..