Chapter Six.

The next day was a bright one. I walked in my class like a princess, Waved at Lindsay who waved back and pointed to the seat next to her. I nodded and walked towards the seat, As I settled down all Lindsay had to talk about was Kevin this and Kevin that. Blah blah.

I listened to her with a smile on my face. She certainly was happy.

After the class Kevin came to say Hi with Rose by his side, That saddened Lindsay a bit but she cheered up later when she thought of the date on Saturday. She was sure as hell that Kevin was gonna dump Rose once they go on THEIR date on Saturday.Eight pm. Seriously I have every detail memorized by now!

As I walked along with her to our lockers, I saw Edwin running towards Kevin who was just behind us, standing with Rose who was trying to get his attention but was constantly failing. Instead, Mark had his all of the attention towards her. I could sense the sincere feelings he had for her, In his eyes.

I sighed causing Linds to look up at me.

"What happened?"She questioned.

"Nothing, Well...Nothing"I smiled at her and opened my locker's door.

Life was nothing but a fruit salad right now, I know it sounds strange but seriously it was, What with Lindsay and Kevin, Kevin and Rose, Mark, and Rose and Um...Well that's it isn't it?

I know Edwin has no love interest, I mean he is not that type. Like he never hooks up with girls, Girls do go gaga on him but he never spared them a second glance it was just as I think that he's too shy.

But whatever.

Days went by and it was Saturday, I stayed at home.Bored.I didn't have anything to do because Lindsay was out with Kevin, I don't know what excuse he would have made with Rose.

Rose.

Was he really gonna break up with her? I hope so, but that would be unfair. I know Lindsay is my friend and all, but Rose is like a friend too, She's a nice girl.

But, I hope if they do break up. Mark would ask Rose out, So that would distract her from all the grief that will be caused by the breakup. Why am I so sensitive? I had been through a breakup too. And I know how it feels and I want to be mingled again. But only if I am interested in the guy or ANY guy.

I want a guy who would be interested in ME and not my body. He would love me. But, I don't know where to find that guy.

I was in my deep thoughts when my phone rang.

Edwin.

A smile crept upon my lips and I received the call.

"Hey"

"Um.Oh Hi, Hey...Dove"I heard his deep voice from the other end.

"Well?"

"Um...I just called to check, you know.....Kevin and Lindsay, And Rose had been calling me to ask where is Kevin, and I...I don't know what exactly to say..."

"Oh...Well, just tell her he's um...he's...God. Uh, that he's with you guys!"

I heard him chuckle.

"What?"I protested.

"Nothing Dove, I think Kevin's back, He's calling....."

"Oh....okay, "Then I remembered something "Edwin, You called me just for this matter?"I asked.

"Uh...yeah" And the line went busy.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

I needed rest, And I was gonna take Lindsay's calls tomorrow.

Yeah, that was what I was gonna do.