Chapter Twenty.

Dove's P.O.V

It seemed to me as if I was dead.

But no as I gradually opened my eyes I saw my parents and my friends beside me.

Everyone but Edwin.

I looked at my bedside table. There stood a frame with a picture of Edwin and me.

We both were smiling, He had his arm wrapped around me as if he was protecting me.

And now he was gone.

Gone. I sat up straight on my bed.

"Edwin, "I whispered. And that was enough to start my waterworks.

And by that I mean my eyes starting pouring out the tears which were supposed to come at that time when I fainted.

"Dove...You have to be strong about this!"Lindsay took my hand in hers.

"I...I...can not, How could he..."I looked up at Kevin and Mark "His parents would know!"I tried to stand up but no one would let me.

"You need to rest,"

"No I don't"With that brushing everyone's hands away I stood up.

I was Dove and once I was determined on something I had to do it.

I climbed down the stairs and flung the main door open and soon I was banging on their door.

Mrs. Thompson opened the door looking startled. I could see she had been crying.

"Where is Edwin?"I asked. She looked at me then gestured me to come inside.

"Please tell me!"I begged.

"I don't know, Honey..."She spoke with great difficulty. I moved forward to give her a hug.

And we both cried till our hearts went a little light.

"His father knows nothing, Or he's not telling me on purpose...I don't know"She told me.

And now what we had to do was to wait.

God knows for how many days, weeks, months or years.

A tear trickled down my cheek.

Edwin Thompson.

My love.

Gone.